+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for mentioning it, Here is 1st question for you. Only 6 month bank statement is needed? My bank do not provide any kind of letter mentioning average balance and date of account opening. I am receiving monthly digital statement about my account in which all loans, credit card and account balance is mentioned. Should I use this monthly statement with 6 month bank statement?
Are you not able to reuse the POF you used in submitting for OINP?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Are you not able to reuse the POF you used in submitting for OINP?
No, IRCC specification for POF is different then OINP.

OINP only needs 6 months bank statement and IRCC need Bank letter mentioning all details of your account, loans, credit card, date of opening, average balance etc.

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi all..

OINP NOI 11/07/2017
Submitted 22/07/2017
Assessment 27/07/2017

since then waiting.. how long will it take to get the status changed to DIP

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hi all..

OINP NOI 11/07/2017
Submitted 22/07/2017
Assessment 27/07/2017

since then waiting.. how long will it take to get the status changed to DIP
I have been in the submitted stage since 20/07/2017 so you are doing way better be patient and hang in there :)

MEB

Jun 16, 2017

OINP only needs 6 months bank statement and IRCC need Bank letter mentioning all details of your account, loans, credit card, date of opening, average balance etc.
Wow...I did not dive yet in IRCC POF details but this is too much.....I just got one certificate with all my deposits and that they have no blocking on them (i.e can b cashed when needed) in addition to 6 months bank statements in my home country and 1 year in my Resd. One...thought that was enough....

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017

What if the bank does not provide you with exactly the same as required by IRCC.
Wow...I did not dive yet in IRCC POF details but this is too much.....I just got one certificate with all my deposits and that it have no blocking on it (i.e can cashed when needed) in addition to 6 months bank statements in my home country and 1 year in my Resd. One...thought that was enough....
I am in the same situation as my bank does not provide other details besides the account name and number and the current balance at the time.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Wow...I did not dive yet in IRCC POF details but this is too much.....I just got one certificate with all my deposits and that they have no blocking on them (i.e can b cashed when needed) in addition to 6 months bank statements in my home country and 1 year in my Resd. One...thought that was enough....
I am also not sure about it. Need to take guidance from people who have submitted eAPR. I think if bank does not provide IRCC specified letter then we can give whatever bank is giving plus we can write on LOE regarding it.

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Great dude... congrats and happy post ITA journey. If you get time just post your overall experience to your timeline if you haven't posted yet... yet to go through all the messages as I started from the end. :) best of luck.

I submitted on July, 17 and got changed to assessment 26 July and waiting for it to do in DIP...
Same timeline as mine.. Lets hope we'll see DIP soon :D

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
i am beyond the "week" part now. Looking forward to the "3rd week" mark.
3 weeks was quoted for an example only, it can be any day! keep your hopes high. This week OINP is working like nothing, most probably your status will change.

Reactions: ge3qz

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Congratulations everyone to all who were nominated today and double congrats on receiving your ITA. We look forward to your guidance :) meanwhile my patience is paying off too seems like they were super active today and my status has also changed to "assessment"