+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
After Assessment you will go in Decision in Progress then Approved (Nominated). Nobody can predict the timings for status change for July submitted people. Some people are still in submitted status since 1st week of July. Some DIP people got nomination next day while others DIP are still waiting since 2 weeks.
So be patient and wait for your status to change like all of us. :cool:
Some people are waiting for 3 weeks now :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , in a different thread, posted the following:

The Civic Holiday is celebrated on the first Monday of August and it's a public holiday in some provinces and territories. The civic holiday is not a statutory holiday. It is known by many names in different provinces and municipalities.

IRCC will be working tomorrow.

Does this apply to the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration, Ontario as well? It'd be great if you could let us know as a lot of applicants are expecting a change in their application status this week.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)
Ontario observes a holiday for the Civic Holiday.

See http://globalnews.ca/news/3647979/whats-open-and-closed-for-the-civic-holiday-monday-in-london/

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Your status might change when they will acknowledge for receiving your documents, but they are not sending AOR to every one who send additional document. For some candidates the status changes to "Awaiting Information" and when these documents are received this status changes to Assessment or DIP.
I have received AOR for the additional documents they asked for but the status is still submitted.

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Yes, apparently it's Civic Holiday, which is not national, but my partner's whole Ontario-based company has the day off work, so I'm assuming all government employees will too. Fun fact I just read: each municipality in Canada that opts to observe this holiday gets to call it whatever they like, so it's known as different names in all the provinces that observe it :)
Any update on your status seems like our NOC is the slowest when it comes to processing

Saif181

Jul 20, 2017
@ferrhari Don't worry your case will be done before the next ITA draw. I hope so keep on praying and waiting like us :rolleyes:.... do you know its my second year in EE and didn't get a NOI throughout the first year... so keep you cool I have been at it since January 2016 if not earlier ...so relax man

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
It might change this week, if u r lucky enough! ;)
I hope so. I do have the 60 days timeline in mind and that is quite a lot of time keeping in mind I submitted my application on the 20th of July. Also NOC 1123 has generally been slow at least from the posts I have been following on this forum. So no hurries as long as it all goes smoothly :)