divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Congratulations to everyone who has already received NOI and best wishes for everyone who are trying their best to make their dreams come true.

My NOC is 4164 and CRS 404. I received NOI yesterday (12 July) and have some questions to ask. I would appreciate if someone could help me find out the answers:

1. Can I update my EE profile until I create a profile for OINP and submit e-filling application for OINP? For example, will it be a problem for OINP decision if: I get new IELTS TRF number without any score change after re-marking and update TRF number in EE profile before creating a profile for OINP and submitting e-filling application? To add on, my updated TRP number in EE profile, OINP profile and e-filling portal would be same. Just wondering whether it may create problem since TRF number mentioned during EE profile creation will not match with TRF number after updating EE profile and creating profile for OINP.

2. E-filling system asks for providing NOI letter with other supporting documents. Where can I get this letter? I just have a message in EE profile regarding NOI. But I did not receive any PDF kind of letter from them.

3. I selected only one work experience for 3 years to claim points in EE profile. I have planned to include my other work experiences of last 10 years in personal history section while submitting post-ITA documents. But OINP e-filling system asks to include all work experiences for last 10 years. What should I do in this situation? Should I include all work experiences in OINP e-filling and keep only one work experience for post-ITA and rest in personal history, as my plan mentioned above?

I am really sorry if I'm putting too much on you my friends.

Warmly,
Amir

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi,

Congratulations to everyone who has already received NOI and best wishes for everyone who are trying their best to make their dreams come true.

My NOC is 4164 and CRS 404. I received NOI yesterday (12 July) and have some questions to ask. I would appreciate if someone could help me find out the answers:

1. Can I update my EE profile until I create a profile for OINP and submit e-filling application for OINP? For example, will it be a problem for OINP decision if: I get new IELTS TRF number without any score change after re-marking and update TRF number in EE profile before creating a profile for OINP and submitting e-filling application? To add on, my updated TRP number in EE profile, OINP profile and e-filling portal would be same. Just wondering whether it may create problem since TRF number mentioned during EE profile creation will not match with TRF number after updating EE profile and creating profile for OINP. (If you have sent it for remarking I believe the TRF do not change, secondly If your IELTS result is sent for remarking. that result is no more valid. Once you will get the remarking result, apply after that)

2. E-filling system asks for providing NOI letter with other supporting documents. Where can I get this letter? I just have a message in EE profile regarding NOI. But I did not receive any PDF kind of letter from them. (You just have to take screen shot of your NOI in your CIC account (make sure to capture the date). Then paste it on word file and save as pdf.)

3. I selected only one work experience for 3 years to claim points in EE profile. I have planned to include my other work experiences of last 10 years in personal history section while submitting post-ITA documents. But OINP e-filling system asks to include all work experiences for last 10 years. What should I do in this situation? Should I include all work experiences in OINP e-filling and keep only one work experience for post-ITA and rest in personal history, as my plan mentioned above? ( I have done the same thing. I only submitted proof of last 4 years employment and rest I have mentioned in experience tabs) One of the last month candidate did it and he received nomination.

I am really sorry if I'm putting too much on you my friends.

Warmly,
Amir

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks Anwar. I truly appreciate your prompt response.

1. In this case, how should I decline existing NOI? Or should I create a new EE profile after getting re-marking result?

2. Do I need to take print-screen of full NOI massage? In this case, I guess it would be divided to few pages. Right?

3. You mean, I need to provide work experience reference letter for 3 years of which I claimed points in EE profile. For rest of my work experiences, I will just include in e-filling but would not provide reference letters. Right?

Amir

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks Anwar. I truly appreciate your prompt response.

1. In this case, how should I decline existing NOI? Or should I create a new EE profile after getting re-marking result? (When you are expecting for your remarking result? usually it will take 8 weeks. No need to decline your NOI, It will be valid for 6 months. If your result would change, then update the profile with changed score only as TRF number will remain the same and then apply for OINP)

2. Do I need to take print-screen of full NOI massage? In this case, I guess it would be divided to few pages. Right? (Just take the print screen of the area showing Date and your name, Rest of the message you can copy and paste it below your screenshot on word file, Only date and your Name is important in screenshot)

3. You mean, I need to provide work experience reference letter for 3 years of which I claimed points in EE profile. For rest of my work experiences, I will just include in e-filling but would not provide reference letters. Right? (Yes, I mean that, but make sure you will get 67 marks according to FSW criteria, because FSW criteria have more marks for 6 years)

Amir

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
1. So it means, it will not be an issue if I update my EE profile before creating profile for OINP and submitting e-filling. That's what I was thinking so! Thanks! However, I am expecting to receive remarking result by next months. By the way, do you know any case having same issue?

2. Thanks. Understood.

3. Thanks! Understood. I am eligible for FSW with this 3 years experience.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
1. So it means, it will not be an issue if I update my EE profile before creating profile for OINP and submitting e-filling. That's what I was thinking so! Thanks! However, I am expecting to receive remarking result by next months. By the way, do you know any case having same issue?

2. Thanks. Understood.

3. Thanks! Understood. I am eligible for FSW with this 3 years experience.
I believe It will not be an issue because you are not changing any information just updating the uploaded one. If I were you I will do that and apply for OINP.

H jind

Jul 12, 2017
Dear All,

Please join this thread if you have submitted your OINP application in July 2017. We can share the timelines and status of application to keep us busy and hopeful along all the way to Nomination.

My timeline is

Profile recreated : 23rd June 2017
CRS = 410
NOI Recieved : 23rd June 2017
Application Submitted: 6th July 2017

Since then it is in submitted status.
What is NOC? NOI date?

If your application is showing submitted status then its AOR already. You might have received one email on submission, that is called AOR. Next step is change in status, which would be Assessment.
thanx my noi date 9 june ..they might have sent an email but I have submitted through my consultant. He told me on 6th July that my file has been submitted and I would get some emails from pnp and I will send to him . But still haven't got any email I called him he said don't worry u would get

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
thanx my noi date 9 june ..they might have sent an email but I have submitted through my consultant. He told me on 6th July that my file has been submitted and I would get some emails from pnp and I will send to him . But still haven't got any email I called him he said don't worry u would get
They usually send one email when you submit your application, That is call Acknowledgment of receipt (AOR). I received it at the same time when submitted. Check with your consultant if he has used your email address correctly while making your one-key account.

You can have more information and personnel experience of all candidates while using this forum. Do not rely solely on your consultant.

H jind

Jul 12, 2017
thanx my noi date 9 june ..they might have sent an email but I have submitted through my consultant. He told me on 6th July that my file has been submitted and I would get some emails from pnp and I will send to him . But still haven't got any email I called him he said don't worry u would get[/QUOT. it's done thanks

H jind

Jul 12, 2017
I
They usually send one email when you submit your application, That is call Acknowledgment of receipt (AOR). I received it at the same time when submitted. Check with your consultant if he has used your email address correctly while making your one-key account.

You can have more information and personnel experience of all candidates while using this forum. Do not rely solely on your consultant.
it's done thanks

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have submitted my OINP application. Now when I am trying to log in to OINP one key, it is accepting my one key and password but when I put my details (last name, first name and email I'd) it gives an error message that the details do not match.

I am sure I am.inpitting the right information. Has anyone experienced this before ?

TIA

Timeline:
EE Profile created : May 18, 2017
CRS Score: 408
NOC Code: 0111
NOI Received: May 19, 2017
OINP Application submitted: June, 26, 2017
OINP Status: Unable to login