+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP PNP Nov 2017

Aug 11, 2017
Hi,
It has just re-opened two days ago. I am also waiting for the NOI. How many points do you have currently as per your profile? I have 413 points.

canoninsaudi

Jan 14, 2015
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well. I am still starting my journey, i got my IELTS result today putting me above 400+ CRS points :). I have 421.

Quick Question:
  • Is there a CAP or maximum application they receive? Any idea?
  • Upon sending all documents - when would we expect feedback?
Thank you.

kleeeenex

Nov 7, 2017
Just found this forum, and hopefully can get some updates here throughout the lengthy process.

CRS 406, ICT NOC, waitng for NOI. Good luck for everyone!

aasil123

Nov 7, 2017
Hi everyone!

I have recently applied for OINP under HCP as a single applicant. My current CRS is 413.
I am engaged and will get married soon. I would like to know at what stage would it be best / least time consuming stage to add a spouse? Before getting my provincial, after getting my provincial nomination or after applying for my ITA.

Thanks!

shaikamzad

Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone!

I have recently applied for OINP under HCP as a single applicant. My current CRS is 413.
I am engaged and will get married soon. I would like to know at what stage would it be best / least time consuming stage to add a spouse? Before getting my provincial, after getting my provincial nomination or after applying for my ITA.

Thanks!
i think it is better to go ahead and include her in profile if you are getting married in a month or two...beyond that better to wait

shaikamzad

Nov 6, 2017
Ontario’s popular Human Capital Priorities immigration stream has reached its registration intake limit after reopening for registrations last Thursday, November 2. This popular Express Entry-aligned Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) stream is part of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), a Canadian immigration program through which the province can welcome newcomers who have the ability to integrate quickly into the labour market.

No additional registrations will be accepted for the time being. However, OINP staff confirmed to CICNews last week that the program is likely to issue more Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to eligible Express Entry candidates in the pool before the end of the year.

SHABSBUTT

Jul 18, 2012
***URGENT HELP NEEDED PLZ***

I need to submit my PNP application with OINP by Friday.

I left out some of my work experience in EE application as it was not getting me any points. Now OINP online application is asking for 10 years work history and a Resume.
anwar01 kindly suggested to mention the experience in 'other activities'. However, the statement in the section is as following;

Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)
Do you have any other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)?
Activities may include travel (personal or business), training, unemployment, volunteer work, sick leave, parental leave, etc.

Has anyone been through this before. I dont want the application to be rejected simply because resume didnt match work experience or mentioning work experience in other activities when im not supposed to!!

Thanks in advance for any advises :)

jefflying

Jun 10, 2017
hello,everyone! I submitted my application to the OINP yesterday. In the application I did not provide work contracts because the notary office do not accept my application for notarization of them. Instead, I provide a letter of explanation and a reference letter from my superviser. And the questions are:
a:Should I be safe in this situation?
B: If documents are deemed insuffcient,will the OINP asks me for additional documents or they just simply reject my application.
Thank in advance

nikhil189

Aug 14, 2019
***URGENT HELP NEEDED PLZ***

I need to submit my PNP application with OINP by Friday.

I left out some of my work experience in EE application as it was not getting me any points. Now OINP online application is asking for 10 years work history and a Resume.
anwar01 kindly suggested to mention the experience in 'other activities'. However, the statement in the section is as following;

Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)
Do you have any other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)?
Activities may include travel (personal or business), training, unemployment, volunteer work, sick leave, parental leave, etc.

Has anyone been through this before. I dont want the application to be rejected simply because resume didnt match work experience or mentioning work experience in other activities when im not supposed to!!

Thanks in advance for any advises :)
I am in the same boat as yours. What did you do? And did it impact nomination?