14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
vensak said:
If you claimed some points (basic FSW scale points) for your Canadian relatives yes (you need to proove family ties through official passport and birth certificates and you need to proove that your relative is in Canada ). Alternatively you can delete that one (if you have enough FSW points without it).
Thank you Vensak, I am not sure if l understand the FSW thing. I got Ontario nomination (358+600).Should l delete it?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Binette said:
Thank you Vensak, I am not sure if l understand the FSW thing. I got Ontario nomination (358+600).Should l delete it?
if you are FSW candidate (meaning that you do not have at least 1 canadian work experience within 5 years), you also need to meet minimum criteria to be able to enter in EE as such.
It is min. Secondary school degree, CBL 7 + on one language and
To get 67 points on 100 points scale.
and for those 67 points you can use Canadian relative to give you 5 points. so first check if you meet the criteria without your canadian family and if yes, you can delete it from Canadian relations and just keep it under list of family (if it is your sister, ex spouse, parent or child.) or remove it completely.

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
vensak said:
if you are FSW candidate (meaning that you do not have at least 1 canadian work experience within 5 years), you also need to meet minimum criteria to be able to enter in EE as such.
It is min. Secondary school degree, CBL 7 + on one language and
To get 67 points on 100 points scale.
and for those 67 points you can use Canadian relative to give you 5 points. so first check if you meet the criteria without your canadian family and if yes, you can delete it from Canadian relations and just keep it under list of family (if it is your sister, ex spouse, parent or child.) or remove it completely.
Ok understood thank you!!!!

nancy1987

Dec 3, 2016
Hi,

I am a newbie here. Nice to meet you all and thank you for very useful info and experiences. I am currently following the topic and also want to give my timeline for your reference.

I submitted my application to Ontario on 16 March. I have just received the requirement for additional documents today 22/4.

Hope that we all soon receive PRs.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nancy1987 said:
Hi,

I am a newbie here. Nice to meet you all and thank you for very useful info and experiences. I am currently following the topic and also want to give my timeline for your reference.

I submitted my application to Ontario on 16 March. I have just received the requirement for additional documents today 22/4.

Welcome Nancy. That is positive, that means they opened you application. Wish you nomination soon.

Caroc

Jan 17, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
nancy1987 said:
Hi,

Hi nancy1987

Just for info, there's another thread for FSSW

Vensak can confirm

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-frenchspeaking-skilled-workers-stream-t308586.2010.html

Mar 29, 2017
nancy1987 said:
Hi,

Hi Nancy. You submitted a few days before me ( me the 24th ) and I also had a request for an additional document ( last Friday for me ). So hopefully my answer should come soon after yours !!!! Do you have any idea how long it may take ??

nancy1987

Dec 3, 2016
Charlotte Frenchie said:
Hi Nancy. You submitted a few days before me ( me the 24th ) and I also had a request for an additional document ( last Friday for me ). So hopefully my answer should come soon after yours !!!! Do you have any idea how long it may take ??

Hi Charlotte,
Let's pray together
I don't know exactly but it seems to me (after reading many posts of our dear members) that within 3 months the nomination may come. Some even lucky to get it within 2 days or 1 week. I really hope that they will speed up and soon provide us with nomination first, which could open the door to our PR in the future.

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
I submitted my ITA today :) what is next now?

blebelle

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello again to you all.
Finally landed in Canada on Work Permit mid March this year.
I've sent all required document for the ITA on March 4th - does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR ?
Many thanks for any help
Best
Bernard

Arthur GOLDWAY

Feb 23, 2017
Hello Vensak,

Could you please inform me on the following Plz?
After I submitted my one key application , they asked me my travel passport, I am waiting for the prefecture to issue it the next week. Well, actually I recalculated my points and I am at 66 points and not 67 . So it means that my application will be rejected, as far as I understand. This is my calculation.

Thanx in advance

Zaloony

Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys! I'm new here and need your help please.
I submitted my application on 29th June but my status is still showing "submitted" which means that it's not opened yet.
I sent them an email but they haven't answered so far. Please advise! Anyone who encountered the same issue ?
I thought processing time in the French speaking stream would be faster ! :(

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I created my EE profile on July 25 and received a NOI on July 28th from Ontario as I indicated Ontario as territory of interest. I will be needing quite some translations done and do you perhaps know whether these should be 'notarized' or can they also be 'certified'? I am applying from outside of Ontario.

Thanks for your feedback!