+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream - timeline question

blebelle

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to have your insight as to current timeline for Ontario PNP. Created my EE profil March 7th and got Ontario PT on the same day.
Physical application arrived via Fedex on April 14th. No AOR since them.
My question : as we know that some streams are closed (too many applicants) and it generated backlog but Ontario is still issuing PT for the French Speaking Skilled Worker stream, what is the usual time it takes to get an AOR in that stream ?
Any insights appreciated.
All the best to you all

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I'm interested to know if any applicants who applied under the Express Entry - French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream in November 2015 have got nominated? I'm asking this because people who applied under the "Human Capital Priorities Stream" in November 2015 are still awaiting nomination.

mkayy89

Apr 6, 2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hello :)

Same here. I sent my physical application yesterday. It will take few days to be delivered. But I would like to know the timeline and the process details. I mean after the AOR lets say hopefully I get the nomination and then the 600 points and then the ITA, do I have to submit again all the documents under EE or what?

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
HI all,

I am also in the same boat. My application reached Mississauga on the 5 July 2016. I am interested to see the trend after all the applications of the Human Capital stream are processed (AOR). I guess the last one should have reached OINP sometime beginning of May. Do yo think there will be an difference in processing time from application to AOR after that?

syrupmonkey

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 / 15-06-2016 (PCC)
Nomination.....
19-08-2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Interview........
26-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2017
LANDED..........
26-01-2017
blebelle said:
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to have your insight as to current timeline for Ontario PNP. Created my EE profil March 7th and got Ontario PT on the same day.
My question : as we know that some streams are closed (too many applicants) and it generated backlog but Ontario is still issuing PT for the French Speaking Skilled Worker stream, what is the usual time it takes to get an AOR in that stream ?
All the best to you all
Can't answer you on behalf of the sloth speed from the CIC but one thing I for sure know is that when you speak the two official languages of the two official languages, you are getting way ahead of the rest of the applicants. You will for sure get what you want, just the matter of time. Good luck and be patient :)

blebelle

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrupmonkey said:
Can't answer you on behalf of the sloth speed from the CIC but one thing I for sure know is that when you speak the two official languages of the two official languages, you are getting way ahead of the rest of the applicants. You will for sure get what you want, just the matter of time. Good luck and be patient :)
Hy syrupmonkey - thanks for the vote of confidence. It sure helps during this waiting period.
Best
Bernard

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
blebelle said:
Hello everyone,
All the best to you all
I applied under the French Speaking Skilled Worker stream and my application was received on July 18th and I just received my AOR today on August 19th.
I'm a US citizen applying within the US.

blebelle

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
julientran said:
I applied under the French Speaking Skilled Worker stream and my application was received on July 18th and I just received my AOR today on August 19th.
I'm a US citizen applying within the US.
Hi JulienTran, that was rather quick :) Great news for you and now we all wished we had a US citizenship to start with ;)

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
blebelle said:
Hi JulienTran, that was rather quick :) Great news for you and now we all wished we had a US citizenship to start with ;)
I expected to get my AOR around the end of this year as the average wait time is 6 months for most. I think everything will go faster for everyone as Ontario is getting less and less applications to process.

sofrofro

Jul 31, 2016
France
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
julientran said:
I expected to get my AOR around the end of this year as the average wait time is 6 months for most. I think everything will go faster for everyone as Ontario is getting less and less applications to process.
that's great ! keep us updated, let us know when you get your nomination too :)

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I'm interested to know if any applicants who applied under the Express Entry - French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream in November 2015 have got nominated? I'm asking this because people who applied under the "Human Capital Priorities Stream" in November 2015 are still awaiting nomination.
I applied under the French Speaking worker stream in November and still waiting for the nomination. I don't think there is any difference between the human capital priorities stream and the french speaking skilled worker stream in terms of application handling speed

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
BC4life said:
I applied under the French Speaking worker stream in November and still waiting for the nomination. I don't think there is any difference between the human capital priorities stream and the french speaking skilled worker stream in terms of application handling speed
I don't know if there's a significant difference but I've noticed my case was handled by French speaking officers. My application was entirely in French so I doubt it was reviewed by English-only speaking officers.
I'll keep you updated if nominated.

sofrofro

Jul 31, 2016
France
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
julientran said:
I don't know if there's a significant difference but I've noticed my case was handled by French speaking officers. My application was entirely in French so I doubt it was reviewed by English-only speaking officers.
I'll keep you updated if nominated.
That might explain it. What's your NOC btw?

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
sofrofro said:
That might explain it. What's your NOC btw?
My NOC is 3131.
It is a regulated profession but Ontario does not require licensure as you can't get licensed until you're permanent resident.

fcabirol

May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Just to share with you that i received my AOR today 22/08 (FSSW stream). :D
My application was received on 14th April. Now waiting for assessment and nomination.

Good luck to everyone !
Fabrice.