03-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Gachgouch said:
Hi there,
I am new to the forum.
I submitted my application on line for Ontario FSSW on Feb-2-2017.
What's next step?
My application is also in submitted status since one month now. My guess is that OINP will complete all the paper based application first before starting to look into the online applications.
It seems they are now processing paper applications for which documents were sent in December 2016 (AORs in early Feb 2017). Since there were no NOIs in Jan 2017 (until 27 Jan), it can be assumed that they will start processing the online applications as from March 2017.

In the meantime, start gathering other documents that you may need like PCC for Federal application.

Arthur GOLDWAY

Feb 23, 2017
vensak said:
Check following:
1. Your first lanuage must be French with CBL 7+
2. Second language must be English with CBL 6+
3. University degree (3 years +)
4. 1 year work experience.

Most common mistake is not to put French as a first language. Second possible mistake is to check properly if as FSW you reach those 67 points of 100.
[Thanx a lot Versatile and Damon les
Actually I have done exactly the way you described, I have C1 in french and C1 in english, bachelors degree acknowledged by university of Toronto and 2 years of experience, french goes as 1st language of course. Could you please tell me how to figure out if I have 67 points ?] In my account under express entry it is written FSWP met.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arthur GOLDWAY said:
vensak said:
Check following:
1. Your first lanuage must be French with CBL 7+
2. Second language must be English with CBL 6+
3. University degree (3 years +)
4. 1 year work experience.

Most common mistake is not to put French as a first language. Second possible mistake is to check properly if as FSW you reach those 67 points of 100.
[Thanx a lot Versatile and Damon les
Actually I have done exactly the way you described, I have C1 in french and C1 in english, bachelors degree acknowledged by university of Toronto and 2 years of experience, french goes as 1st language of course. Could you please tell me how to figure out if I have 67 points ?] In my account under express entry it is written FSWP met.
For those 67 of 100 for FSW, check this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

As for the PT NOI, check in the profile messages directly. Sometimes it can happen that you do not get any update email but you can still find it in EE directly. And if ever you will not get PT within 2 weeks re create your EE profile again.
And of course your accounts also needs to be connected with your jobbank account.

Arthur GOLDWAY

Feb 23, 2017
As for the PT NOI, check in the profile messages directly. Sometimes it can happen that you do not get any update email but you can still find it in EE directly. And if ever you will not get PT within 2 weeks re create your EE profile again.
And of course your accounts also needs to be connected with your jobbank account.
[/quote

Hello Versak,

Thank you for your prompt replies. They help me a lot. Please let me ask you two more questions:

Firstly, I wonder if paid I ternships are considered as experience under this stream?
Secondly, do you mean that if during two weeks time I don't receive any NOI I should recreate my EE profile or sometimes it may take some time before they send me the NOI?

Thanks in advance

]

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arthur GOLDWAY said:
[/quote

Hello Versak,

Thank you for your prompt replies. They help me a lot. Please let me ask you two more questions:

Firstly, I wonder if paid I ternships are considered as experience under this stream?
Secondly, do you mean that if during two weeks time I don't receive any NOI I should recreate my EE profile or sometimes it may take some time before they send me the NOI?

Thanks in advance

]
1. Internship - if it was in Canada during your studies then no. If it was international and you were not Canadian student at the same time, then it can be counted if it meets all the requirement (NOC 0, A, B, paid and for certain period of time).

2. Right now they are issuing PT for the human priorities as well. That alone can slow French stream, not to mention that they do it manualy, so if ever the responsible person has a day off.... But if it takes too long, you might need to recreate your profile (either technical issue or they will just check recent profiles for some reason).

Arthur GOLDWAY

Feb 23, 2017
vensak said:
1. Internship - if it was in Canada during your studies then no. If it was international and you were not Canadian student at the same time, then it can be counted if it meets all the requirement (NOC 0, A, B, paid and for certain period of time).

2. Right now they are issuing PT for the human priorities as well. That alone can slow French stream, not to mention that they do it manualy, so if ever the responsible person has a day off.... But if it takes too long, you might need to recreate your profile (either technical issue or they will just check recent profiles for some reason).

Thank you very much Versak)

Gachgouch

Feb 20, 2017
Dear all,
I just received an ITA while my Ontario PNP application is still in progress. If I turn down the nomination application, is there any related advantages I may lose when I go to live in Ontario (without nomination)?
What do you guys recommend? Should I proceed or should I wait for the nomination?
I appreciate your help

Rover1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Anybody received an update on their online application for the French stream?

Someone from the Human Capital Masters Graduate Stream has reported that his application status has moved from submitted to assessment to decision in progress.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gachgouch said:
Dear all,
I just received an ITA while my Ontario PNP application is still in progress. If I turn down the nomination application, is there any related advantages I may lose when I go to live in Ontario (without nomination)?
What do you guys recommend? Should I proceed or should I wait for the nomination?
I appreciate your help
No advantage.
PNP is usually used when you do not have enough points to get direct ITA. If you accept ITA directly you can withdraw you application with Ontario.
Then you can choose where you want to live and still use all the new incommers services.

Gachgouch

Feb 20, 2017
vensak said:
No advantage.
PNP is usually used when you do not have enough points to get direct ITA. If you accept ITA directly you can withdraw you application with Ontario.
Then you can choose where you want to live and still use all the new incommers services.
Thank your for the answer. Do I have to withdraw my OINP application though. What if I wait for nomination and gain 600 extra points just in case?

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Gachgouch said:
Thank your for the answer. Do I have to withdraw my OINP application though. What if I wait for nomination and gain 600 extra points just in case?
When you receive direct ITA, your profile become "No Longer Available(NLA)" for nomination. You'll receive a mail from OINP telling you that your profile is NLA for nomination. Once you reject your ITA, OINP will be able to nominate you.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also for Ontario French stream. Your PT NOI is valid 45 days from the day it was issued. and you have same time to submit your application as well.
Even when it comes to your One Key profile.

Those 14 days and 6 months is just for Human prio stream.
But then again some French speakers have less than 400 points, so they will go after PNP.

good luck.

HectorMe

Feb 23, 2017
Hello guys

I just received my ITA and I have just one question to finish filling it out.

Here is my situation:
- I was nominated by Ontario under the French speaking stream.
- the nomination was received directly through my Cic profile.
- when I accepted the nomination the answer field in section Application details, question : "if I had a provincial nomination" was grayed out (and it stayed in the original state which was "no")

My question:
Now that I received the ITA, should I update my answer from no to yes? (for the record the field in the eAPR is not grayed out)

Thanks in advance for your help.