+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

richard.sohal

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
No, you have to contact the province of nomination and request a new one. This is going to be my case.

Note:
Therere are some rules I can't remember, like, either you have to apply or get the updated letter 4 months before your current permit expires or before the letter expires, or simply before. Sorry I can't help much.
Thanks..

I just talked to OINP and ask if we can get support letter again. They said they can provide the letter again. We have to send two recent pay stabs and current work permit to them. But it can be send 3 months before our permit expires.

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Changes in regulations that could affect some of us were anounced today. We were waiting for some changes on the medical requests, but this was not the case.

-No changes to medical requests.

-Changes to thresholds, as follows:
--- 20,000/year high medical demand (Roughly 3x the previous threshold) ;
--- To not include education costs, learning disabilities, visual and hearing impairments​

Sources:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2018/04/government-of-canada-brings-medical-inadmissibility-policyin-line-with-inclusivity-for-persons-with-disabilities.html

https://globalnews.ca/news/4142592/trudeau-liberals-overhaul-discriminatory-immigration-law-disabilities/amp/

Last edited:
Reactions: MissyTin

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Btw, got the pre-arrival letter, timeline:

AOR: Nov 2017
Pre-arrival letter: April 16
MR: Not yet...

A note on the official website says the aim to clear 80% of the backlog was met on Feb 4, from75,000 to 15,000 people on the line. Hoping that soon the processing time will back to 11 months, as it seems to be accelerating. People with AOR from September got their pre-arrival letters by the end of March, while people with AOR from November got it by mid April. That shortens the distance of these 2 groups from 2 months to 1 month, AOR Sept to Nov (2 mos) to pre-arrival from March to April (1 mo).

Last edited:

richard.sohal

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017

Pre-arrival letter: Feb 16

A note on the official website says the aim to clear 80% of the backlog was met on Feb 4, from75,000 to 15,000 people on the line. Hoping that soon the processing time will back to 11 months, as it seems to be accelerating. People with AOR from September got their pre-arrival letters by the end of March, while people with AOR from November got it by mid April. That shortens the distance of these 2 groups from 2 months to 1 month, AOR Sept to Nov (1) to pre-arrival from March to April (1).
Congrats...I havent got it yet

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017

Pre-arrival letter: Feb 16

A note on the official website says the aim to clear 80% of the backlog was met on Feb 4, from75,000 to 15,000 people on the line. Hoping that soon the processing time will back to 11 months, as it seems to be accelerating. People with AOR from September got their pre-arrival letters by the end of March, while people with AOR from November got it by mid April. That shortens the distance of these 2 groups from 2 months to 1 month, AOR Sept to Nov (1) to pre-arrival from March to April (1).
You mean April 18?;)

TuyetPham

Apr 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I just graduated from post graduate program. I got a full time job offer from an IT company.
What make me confused that should I have to wait till I work enough 1560 hours for this company then I apply under this stream or I just need my job offer mention about my working hours meeting that condition?

Thanks all.

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Hi guys,

I just graduated from post graduate program. I got a full time job offer from an IT company.
What make me confused that should I have to wait till I work enough 1560 hours for this company then I apply under this stream or I just need my job offer mention about my working hours meeting that condition?

Thanks all.
It is a requirement to have been met by the time you apply.

Do 1561 hours, then apply.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Thanks all.
No time requirement under International Student Stream

Jattbelike

Mar 27, 2018
I also have applied under Employer Job Offer Stream- International Student on June 1st.
Hello,
I am also going to apply for ISJO this june need some advice from you guys

1) do i need settling fund.
2)how long it takes to come PNP i will apply as 6211 NOC
3)after getting nomination and apply for PR.

Thanks

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
I applied for OINP international student job stream offer my timeline:
Applied Feb 22
Assessment March 4
Decision in progress Apr 6
Still waiting.... Does anybody know how much more should it take? Can I apply through Express Entry or paper based only

richard.sohal

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Applied Feb 22
Assessment March 4
Still waiting.... Does anybody know how much more should it take? Can I apply through Express Entry or paper based only
Perhaps in May and latter one is paper based

cruzy

Jan 28, 2018
Applied Feb 22
Assessment March 4
Hi, did you do an upfront medical?