+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

monu429

Jan 12, 2018
I submitted my application on October 11th and I got no nomination so far. On November 22nd, Ontario said that applications paid would be processed and the nomination would come out in 2018, but there is nothing yet and my application still shows "Decision in Progress". Anyone in the same situation? Any change nominations will start to be sent still in January?
hey can u tell me where i gonna get employer form that i have to fill

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
hi folks
i want to apply stream job offer for my wife. i have question about her work experiences. 2 years work experiences that they ask for can be a little be different of her Current NoC. she is working in a company that he position is in a NOC B for more tha one year and she has open work permit. she needs one more year experiences to cover requirement of 2 years experience. she worked in back home for more than 7 years and herjob was a litthle bit different of her current Noc. do you know i can use this back home job to cover 1 years expriences or not?

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi
Hey, I got my AOR today.
for translating my support document like Birth certificate is necessary to translate all document in ontario and notarize them ? I have all my document translated but in back home. Do you know it is acceptable or not.
Thank you

richard.sohal

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi

for translating my support document like Birth certificate is necessary to translate all document in ontario and notarize them ? I have all my document translated but in back home. Do you know it is acceptable or not.
Thank you
I didnt notarize my documents.

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi

Thank you
If you are in ON they should be translated by certified ATIO as that is what it says on their web

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
Hi All,
I am a Foriegn worker and would ike to know the criteria of ONIP Job Offer Stream.
Can I apply PNP under this category if I just have job offer ,LMIA from a canadian company OR along with Job Offer,LMIA , I need to have work permit and need to be working in Canada, then only I can apply under this stream.
Please advise.

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi, you dont need to work in Canada and have work permit just you need show them in the intended occupation in your job offer you have minimum 2 years expriences in last 5 days as same NOC of your job offer

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Hi,
Am currently working in US and planning to apply Canada PR. I initially tried with EE but my CRS is not upto to get OINP Province or FSW so i have been searching other options and here i found this thread and got few clarifications from here.

Below few i got the info from this thread, please correct me if am wrong.

1) Need job offer letter Ontario company?
ans : YES, with specified NOC at least 2 years of Exp.
1) Do we need LIMA to apply : Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) > Employer/Job Offer > Foreign Worker ???
ans : NO
3) We can apply this from any country ?
ans : YES, we dont have live in Canada/need a work permit from canada until we get PR.

Below need clarifications ???

4) My current company willing to give a offer letter from Canada, any Salary restrictions on the job offer letter ???? For instance, If am getting $80K USD currently, the offer letter from Canada need to be equal / greater ???
5) Apart from Offer letter from the company, do they ask any additional paperwork ??? Like : Position posted in the company website in canada for certain duration and interviews done for Canadian PR/Citizens before for the same positions etc....?
6) any other main points am missing here ?
7) WES(Educational Evaluation) and IELTS ?? If yes any conditions ???
8) Am a mechanical Engineer, do i need any certifications needed to get through this process from Ontario. For instance : 2232/2132/0211 NOC (Any of this needed any Certifications )????
9) Is OINP accepting now ???

Thanks for the response advance. And please let me if we have any Whatsapp group for this to get to know more about this?

cruzy

Jan 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

For those who applied through OINP - International Students with job offer stream, did you submit an ielts? i recently got approved, skill level A and is wondering if i need to submit proof of language proficiency? The documents checklist only says skills C&D are required to submit that's why i'm confused.

THank you.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

For those who applied through OINP - International Students with job offer stream, did you submit an ielts? i recently got approved, skill level A and is wondering if i need to submit proof of language proficiency? The documents checklist only says skills C&D are required to submit that's why i'm confused.

THank you.
no, it's not required for NOC O, A & B

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
Any update regarding medical request guys @mpreetsingh . It's been so long I am kind of loosing my patience. Also, I wanna know if anyone applied for second parallel application in express entry(CEC)

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi,
Am currently working in US and planning to apply Canada PR. I initially tried with EE but my CRS is not upto to get OINP Province or FSW so i have been searching other options and here i found this thread and got few clarifications from here.

Below few i got the info from this thread, please correct me if am wrong.

1) Need job offer letter Ontario company?
ans : YES, with specified NOC at least 2 years of Exp.
1) Do we need LIMA to apply : Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) > Employer/Job Offer > Foreign Worker ???
ans : NO
3) We can apply this from any country ?
ans : YES, we dont have live in Canada/need a work permit from canada until we get PR.

Below need clarifications ???

4) My current company willing to give a offer letter from Canada, any Salary restrictions on the job offer letter ???? For instance, If am getting $80K USD currently, the offer letter from Canada need to be equal / greater ???
5) Apart from Offer letter from the company, do they ask any additional paperwork ??? Like : Position posted in the company website in canada for certain duration and interviews done for Canadian PR/Citizens before for the same positions etc....?
6) any other main points am missing here ?
7) WES(Educational Evaluation) and IELTS ?? If yes any conditions ???
8) Am a mechanical Engineer, do i need any certifications needed to get through this process from Ontario. For instance : 2232/2132/0211 NOC (Any of this needed any Certifications )????
9) Is OINP accepting now ???

Thanks for the response advance. And please let me if we have any Whatsapp group for this to get to know more about this?
4) if it's the same company,the salary should be at least the same
5)if you are not in Ca,yes they should prove that they are looking for a PR or Canadian at that position.
7)no need for WES and IELTS as its only for high skill
8) you should check by yourself regarding the occupation and criteria
9)also OINP site to see if it's open or not