+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
I submitted my application on June 1st as well.

Got a PFL on 25th and responded on 25th, send them a email again today finally got an AOR.

Status still shows awaiting information.
I think the reason being my application was processed faster is because the request they asked me was not complicated. It was just about the date on the job offer letter only. Other things were okay.

Once they checked the updated date on it, they just did approve I think.

Reactions: Zilin Tian

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Did you got nominated before you call or after.
When I noticed that I got nominated on the website, I was wondering what it actually means because what I know for the final status was "Approved". To clarify, I called and asked them what it means and they said it means "Approved".

They also double-checked mine on their system and confirmed my address with me.

jp_88

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
do everyone know how to extend the work permit with the (Work Permit Support Letter (R204 (c ) /T13) that the provincial nominee provides with a restriction of employer ??? Please let me know if u have any idea about this because my work ermit will expire next October , thanks guys
Hey Jazz55,

Please follow the below link for applying work permit..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-permit-result.asp?q1_options=1i&q2_options=2c&q3_options=2c_iii

Also, based on my discussion with CIC, advised to submit a work permit application after submitting your Paper based PNP PR application. By this way, the possibility of rejection is less.

Coz, they know your waiting for decision on your PR application.

If you decide to submit your Work permit after PR application, enclose the PR application payment receipt with Work permit application.

Hope this information helps,

Thanks!

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Job offer should handwritten sign by both employer and employee or electronic sign from employer and handwritten by employee also acceptable?

Pls advise me

Zilin Tian

Jul 14, 2017
When I noticed that I got nominated on the website, I was wondering what it actually means because what I know for the final status was "Approved". To clarify, I called and asked them what it means and they said it means "Approved".

They also double-checked mine on their system and confirmed my address with me.
Any tips on trying to call them? I called straight for 2 days, no luck getting through.

richard.sohal

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
You don't have to do the medical check upfront. Please read the guide for the next step. Checked the previous page in this forum. There is the URL you can refer to.
Sorry I couldnt find it. Can you copy and paste the link. Moreover, on cic website it says when you apply for paper based you need medical and police check.

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
Hello Folks,
I am almost ready to submit paper based application. before doing that I would like to ask few question and suggestions.
Are you guys adding addition supporting documents like copy of college diploma or credential from back home,proof of funds, Bank statement etc.
Please do suggest if you guys adding any addition document other than once listed in checklist.
Thank you

Zilin Tian

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry I couldnt find it. Can you copy and paste the link. Moreover, on cic website it says when you apply for paper based you need medical and police check.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

Under section - Medical Requirement - Instruction - It states "You are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690E.pdf

This document checklist states " you are encouraged to submit your police certificate along with your application".
If you don't, you application will still processed, but the CIC will still ask for it eventually no matter what.

Please refer to the guide if you have any further question on the application.

I also confirmed couple detail with a CIC agent.

- If you have a valid birth certificate, you are not required to submit your family registry book
- Photos: you do not need to submit the photo of your family members (Only if they are your spouse, children or defendants). So in this case of my parents back home in China, I am not required to submit their photos.