+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
Do we have to get PCC from RCMP or Toronto police as well ? if Yes, Could you guys please share the steps and document require.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Do we have to get PCC from RCMP or Toronto police as well ? if Yes, Could you guys please share the steps and document require.
RCMP only; Toronto Police don't do that, so don't your time over there.

Go to Commissioners or any private fingerprint company, they will send them to RCMP.

And you need for India too. Go to Consulate General of India located at Bloor & Sherbourne. Collect all your document before you go over there.

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
Hey Bro, I did for India. I sent them my documents by FedEX . It will be done soon. Now I only have to do for Canada. Do I need my passport for Canada PCC because It is at Consulate General of India's office today.

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Yes. Checked it out already.

As well, I have talked to the OINP rep. on the phone this morning. As per her, it doesn't mean that they have done processing the previous applications.

Since I have looked through the record of the approval online, I found the consistency about their positions that the most people who applied with the IT positions (Software Dev. or QA, etc.) or any position technical skills needed such as engineering got nominated first.

If you applied with other positions (Food supervisor, Administrative Assistant, and etc.), you need more time to get the approval. In fact, once your status is in DIP, you are still fine. I have never gotten any stories that those who were in DIP got declined so far. So DON'T WORRY!!
Hi pjy8963
I applied under foreign worker with job offer on 15th June and my noc 3237.
I agreed with you above statements, my current status is DIP since 14th July.
I am just worried because they re-open this category on 20th July.
It's means they are looking for some people with specific jobs such as engineering fields.
They re-open before they nominated these who applied already and have status is DIP.
What is your point of view they will denied if they have enough application from theses categories?

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi pjy8963
I applied under foreign worker with job offer on 15th June and my noc 3237.
I agreed with you above statements, my current status is DIP since 14th July.
I am just worried because they re-open this category on 20th July.
It's means they are looking for some people with specific jobs such as engineering fields.
They re-open before they nominated these who applied already and have status is DIP.
What is your point of view they will denied if they have enough application from theses categories?
I am an auto body painter and in foreign worker stream.

Rk Gunner

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
US
Hello all,

I received NOI from Ontario few days back and I have trying get everything ready.

My question is can I show my parents or any other individual funds as POF for the application as long as they are willing to write a sponsor letter for me?

Please advise.. Thank you

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
Heads Up to Everyone if they are thinking of changing job after PNP approval .
one of the candidate's employer received a letter from Ministry of Ontario stating " Employer should be responsible to inform ministry immediately in the event of layoff or if candidate leave job at any point in process.

Reactions: MissyTin

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hello all,

I received NOI from Ontario few days back and I have trying get everything ready.

My question is can I show my parents or any other individual funds as POF for the application as long as they are willing to write a sponsor letter for me?

Please advise.. Thank you
Wrong stream

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
You'll get it.
Thanks!
I am hoping to get too!
They did not ask me or my company for any additional docs or not even got a called from OINP yet.
So I am just wondering they will call or ask for additional docs under status of DIP or only under assessment status?
Confused and waiting is driving me crazy
We had a baby girl on May 28th and this category open on 31st May and I submitted my application on June 15th and add my daughter name in application too because I received her birthday certificate before I submit my application.
I also received my daughter's passport last week.
What is your noc, O A or B? Mine is B.

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Thanks!
I am hoping to get too!
They did not ask me or my company for any additional docs or not even got a called from OINP yet.
So I am just wondering they will call or ask for additional docs under status of DIP or only under assessment status?
Confused and waiting is driving me crazy
We had a baby girl on May 28th and this category open on 31st May and I submitted my application on June 15th and add my daughter name in application too because I received her birthday certificate before I submit my application.
I also received my daughter's passport last week.
What is your noc, O A or B? Mine is B.
Congrats on baby :)
I think that they can call when ever they want
If you filled everything and you fill all requirements you will be fine.
Mine NOC is B