Reactions: mpreetsingh

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
This is great! Thanks!
Btw, there are some terms that I don't understand, e.g RPRF. This is a new process to learn lol
lol.. when you go to the tracker.. There is a tab called Abbreviations, when you click on that you can see the meaning of different acronyms.

btw, RPRF means Right of Permanent Residence Fees

Jazz55

Jul 10, 2017
do everyone know how to extend the work permit with the (Work Permit Support Letter (R204 (c ) /T13) that the provincial nominee provides with a restriction of employer ??? Please let me know if u have any idea about this because my work ermit will expire next October , thanks guys

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
do everyone know how to extend the work permit with the (Work Permit Support Letter (R204 (c ) /T13) that the provincial nominee provides with a restriction of employer ??? Please let me know if u have any idea about this because my work ermit will expire next October , thanks guys
As this is job offer stream you'll get according to what I have read permit that is closed to that employer

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
There are two links for tracker.
Which one ?
Depends on you which one you want to go. One is for PNP Paper based and other is sub-tracker which is only for Inland PNP Paper based.

I would recommend PNP Paper based because that's the main one and the other will automatically fetch the data.

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
Hello Members,
Wondering how many applicant from International Student with job offer stream are going to submit IELTS scores. According to the checklist it seems like not applicable in our case. If it is applicable I may have to write IELTS ASAP. Please advice

Zilin Tian

Jul 14, 2017
Hello Members,
Wondering how many applicant from International Student with job offer stream are going to submit IELTS scores. According to the checklist it seems like not applicable in our case. If it is applicable I may have to write IELTS ASAP. Please advice
I was thinking about that as well. I think I am going to NOT submit one. Just betting on the chances. As part of the proof of language efficiency, I was planning to just submit my university diploma.

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Members,
Those who got nominated with NOC C or D in other provinces such as AB, NS, etc. are required to submit the language test result.