+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

sri650

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Its not necessary to provide criminal record check from Canada.

How to get a police certificate - Canada

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check.

If they need one they are going to request it when the application is being processed.

Reactions: JJang

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
Its not necessary to provide criminal record check from Canada.

How to get a police certificate - Canada

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check.

If they need one they are going to request it when the application is being processed.
I also read these statement in CIC, so I was wondering why guys have gotten PCC

sri650

Star Member
May 15, 2014
its applicable only to Canada but you have to get pcc from rest of the countries where you lived for at least 6 months. Its optional to submit from Canada, in case when your application is being processed if they ask you submit criminal record check from Canada (which they don't normally ask in most cases) its good to have it before hand which will help you in not delaying your application.

Reactions: JJang

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
its applicable only to Canada but you have to get pcc from rest of the countries where you lived for at least 6 months. Its optional to submit from Canada, in case when your application is being processed if they ask you submit criminal record check from Canada (which they don't normally ask in most cases) its good to have it before hand which will help you in not delaying your application.
I have to disagree.
They do usually ask for one from Canada

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

sri650

Star Member
May 15, 2014
I read it. After reading that i checked for the information that's if we have to submit criminal record check from Canada.