+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I think you can't make generic statements on this issue. It probably depends on individual status, for example if your work permit expires during PR processing, you may be able to continue working, but if you leave Canada, you'll immediately lose legal status inland and as a consequence, CIC may abandon your application.
CIC web page has the following info:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=248&top=28

Can I leave Canada while IRCC processes my application for permanent residence?
Yes. However, if you leave Canada while your application is being processed, you must meet all the admissibility rules before being allowed back into Canada.

If you leave Canada and want to return, you must have all the required documents to enter. This can include:
If you are unable to return to Canada, we could determine that you abandoned your application. In that case, we will not process it.
Agree

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am very stressed and panic. I was reviewing the documents and forms in the application I sent to the CIC and noticed that I forgot to write my name in my native language?

I'm not sure what will happen now? Does anybody knows what will happen as I forgot to write name in my native language?

Thanks

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
I am very stressed and panic. I was reviewing the documents and forms in the application I sent to the CIC and noticed that I forgot to write my name in my native language?

I'm not sure what will happen now? Does anybody knows what will happen as I forgot to write name in my native language?

Thanks
Your application will be sent back and you will be deported... lol:D:D:D

That's not a mandatory field. Don't worry.

Reactions: richard.sohal

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Your application will be sent back and you will be deported... lol:D:D:D

That's not a mandatory field. Don't worry.
Lols :D
Where does it says it's not a mandatory field? Also, I have noticed that we are supposed to write our family member names in the native language in the 'Family Member Information' form. I didn't wrote it there too.

did you write your and family names in the native languages?

Thanks

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Lols :D
Where does it says it's not a mandatory field? Also, I have noticed that we are supposed to write our family member names in the native language in the 'Family Member Information' form. I didn't wrote it there too.

did you write your and family names in the native languages?

Thanks
Read the question:

Have you ever used any other name (e.g. Nickname, maiden name, alias, etc.)?

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
did you write yours?
Yes, I did and added my family members who I will sponsor in the future.
You should follow all the instruction provided including writing all names in your native language with a black ink.

Might be better to check many times before submitting. Otherwise, your application will be delayed or returned to you without processing.

Reactions: MissyTin

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes, I did and added my family members who I will sponsor in the future.
You should follow all the instruction provided including writing all names in your native language with a black ink.

Might be better to check many times before submitting. Otherwise, your application will be delayed or returned to you without processing.

Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

Who must fill out this application form?

This form must be completed by:

you, the principal applicant;
your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
your dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).
For refugee claimants in Canada: Only family members included in your application for refugee protection who are with you in Canada must complete this form.

Question 1
Indicate your full family name (surname or last name) as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document.

Indicate all of your given name(s) (first, second or more) as they appear on your passport, travel or identity document. Do not use initials.

Question 2
Indicate your name in your native language or script (if applicable).

For example: Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Japanese characters or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code.

Only when it's applicable.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

Who must fill out this application form?

This form must be completed by:

you, the principal applicant;
your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
your dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).
For refugee claimants in Canada: Only family members included in your application for refugee protection who are with you in Canada must complete this form.

Question 1
Indicate your full family name (surname or last name) as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document.

Indicate all of your given name(s) (first, second or more) as they appear on your passport, travel or identity document. Do not use initials.

Question 2
Indicate your name in your native language or script (if applicable).

For example: Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Japanese characters or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code.

Only when it's applicable.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp
Yeap. I am one of the examples listed.

FYI.

Important
You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If you don’t, you will not be able to sponsor family members at a later date if they are not listed on your application.

[Source]: Same as above.