+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Haha. Thank you but not really. My knowledge is very limited although I am interested to take up licensed consultant role sometime in far future.

Just think from their perspective. You will get all your answers... "What questions would you ask to someone who just showed up at your doorstep and want to check their authenticity and intensions"
Hey phanikiran finally arrived last night. Staying @ hotel for 3 days before moving to another hotel to finish 14days. Thank you again

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey phanikiran finally arrived last night. Staying @ hotel for 3 days before moving to another hotel to finish 14days. Thank you again
Welcome to Canada. Good luck.

Last edited:

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Got my COPR today :)
Congratulation. Can I know the city you live in and visa office to release copr? Enjoy your Canada life.

Aqua1

Feb 20, 2021
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the advice again. I just checked my status and now it's DiP.
Hi I just wanted to ask if your status changed I am at the same condition waiting to change from Dip to approved and I applied at the same time as you but not news yet. Please let me know your status. Thank you

attilarvai

Feb 12, 2021
Hi I just wanted to ask if your status changed I am at the same condition waiting to change from Dip to approved and I applied at the same time as you but not news yet. Please let me know your status. Thank you
[/QUOTE]
Hey. No changes so far. I'm checking it every day, but it seems like it's stuck again...Last time I had reached out to them, and a few hours later my status changed. Not sure if it would help now, as I saw people waiting for 20+ days in DiP status.

jcbca

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application on November 2, 2020. It changed to Assessment in early January 2021, then further documents were required on 20th January with a 10 day deadline. I submitted what was requested, but the status of the application is still Awaiting Information. It's been 20 days since I filed the necessary information, and 12 days since the deadline expired, but no changes in the status.

Any ideas what can cause the delay? Would it be advised to call/email them, or is it better just to wait patiently? I submitted my initial application 100 days ago.

Thanks,
Attila
I also applied Nov, 2 2020. On Jan 12th OINP requested extra docs, submitted on Jan 18th. The status only changed from "Awaiting info" to "Decision in Progress" after I emailed them asking why my process was still "awaiting", on Feb 10th. Since then (Feb 10th), my status is DIP.

Today (March 2), it's completing 4 months since the initial submission and I'm still waiting for the nomination.

Aqua1

Feb 20, 2021
Hey. No changes so far. I'm checking it every day, but it seems like it's stuck again...Last time I had reached out to them, and a few hours later my status changed. Not sure if it would help now, as I saw people waiting for 20+ days in DiP status.
[/QUOTE]
Hi I just wanted to ask do you know anything what is happening with the Oinp you throwed your application at November 3 as same as me and today we are 3 March but still is my status is Dip it have been almost a month the same Dip do you know anything or what we can do in this case . Please let me know if you know anything or if your status changed .

attilarvai

Feb 12, 2021
Hi I just wanted to ask do you know anything what is happening with the Oinp you throwed your application at November 3 as same as me and today we are 3 March but still is my status is Dip it have been almost a month the same Dip do you know anything or what we can do in this case . Please let me know if you know anything or if your status changed .
[/QUOTE]
Hey. No changes so far. I have no idea what should I/we do. I heard from others that in case of inquiry the answer will likely be "we ask for your patience". However, it's weird that I'm in the same state for 3 weeks now. Last time I wrote an email to them, and a few hours later my status changed, so maybe there's something they need to do manually, but as they're dealing with 1000s of cases, they won't do it unless they are noticed.

attilarvai

Feb 12, 2021
Hey everyone and all who are still in DiP status. I checked some of the comments, and it seems to me that the system doesn't handle cases well where additional information was required. I had the same as many others: stuck at one stage - contact them - status changes - stuck again. My guess is whoever is working on the case doesn't get a notification, and because of the number of the cases it's hard to track every requests.

I'll be waiting until this afternoon, then I'll contact them again and share my experiences.
Attila