+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Aqua1

Feb 20, 2021
Hey everyone and all who are still in DiP status. I checked some of the comments, and it seems to me that the system doesn't handle cases well where additional information was required. I had the same as many others: stuck at one stage - contact them - status changes - stuck again. My guess is whoever is working on the case doesn't get a notification, and because of the number of the cases it's hard to track every requests.

I'll be waiting until this afternoon, then I'll contact them again and share my experiences.
Attila
Hi Attila they never required additional information for me but still I am waiting for the nomination I don’t know what to say because 120 days that we was supposed to wait we did to me it looks like the system it is super slow but anyway if you contact them please let me know .
Thank you

altn80

Dec 8, 2020
Hi Attila they never required additional information for me but still I am waiting for the nomination I don’t know what to say because 120 days that we was supposed to wait we did to me it looks like the system it is super slow but anyway if you contact them please let me know .
Thank you
Same situation: Application submitted at Nov 3rd and on Dip status since Jan 26th.

ankelpab

Feb 10, 2021
I need your advice please. I am an engineer (not licensed) working in the engineering field in Ontario and I want to apply to Ontario PNP. I know that engineering is a regulated occupation in Ontario and I have to get a license if I want to use one of the reserved title.
But I wonder if I can apply to OPNP if I had a job offer with the same NOC as mechanical engineer and same duties but with different title like designer for example and I will work under the direct supervision of licensed professional engineers who will always check and sign my work.

snaptube vidmate

Last edited:

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Dear all,

Is anyone who was required to provide a Police Certified from Brazil? I got my one online as per the instructions in the web page but not sure if I need to certified it as a “copy” before to request translation to Ingles

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Dear all,

Is anyone who was required to provide a Police Certified from Brazil? I got my one online as per the instructions in the web page but not sure if I need to certified it as a “copy” before to request translation to Ingles
I got the Police Check from Brazil and before translating it, I submitted it to Brazil's Consulate to validate. After, I sent it to translation, both the Police Check and the validation.
Just to clarify, I don't know if it is mandatory or not to validate it through the Consulate, I know people that sent it without the validation and had no issues, but I thought "better safe than sorry".
If you wanna know more about it http://toronto.itamaraty.gov.br/pt-br/antecedentes_criminais.xml

attilarvai

Feb 12, 2021
How can i get job offer? anyone can help?
Hi, can you specify the question or provide more details? Are you located in Canada or abroad, do you have any history in Canada, what would be you desired opportunity, what steps have you made so far, etc?

I've heard and read different stories from getting a job at a company from abroad and they agreed to pay necessary fees (I guess this highly relies on the type of occupation) to hire professionals to get a job for you.

jcbca

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone,

Any updates on your end? I contacted them last Thursday, but no reply has arrived and I'm still in DiP.
Today it's been one month since I moved to DIP. Still waiting.... I hope they will announce updates soon, and hopefully some/all pending process will be completed.

Mar 10, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I had the OINP Employer Job Offer, Foriegn Worker Stream. I sent the PR paper based application and it was received 2-Nov-2020, and still nothing from their end. no Acknowledgement NOTHING. till this moment.
Is that normal? taking this long to get a File Number?
Thanks

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hi, can you specify the question or provide more details? Are you located in Canada or abroad, do you have any history in Canada, what would be you desired opportunity, what steps have you made so far, etc?

I've heard and read different stories from getting a job at a company from abroad and they agreed to pay necessary fees (I guess this highly relies on the type of occupation) to hire professionals to get a job for you.
Thanks for your response. I am from abroad (outland) applicant because of low CRS looking for job but no success. Applying so many jobs for RNIP, AIPP but no success. Please provide detail how can I get job offer? or tell about someone who will be able to support me for job offer. Thanks for your response once again.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,
I had the OINP Employer Job Offer, Foriegn Worker Stream. I sent the PR paper based application and it was received 2-Nov-2020, and still nothing from their end. no Acknowledgement NOTHING. till this moment.
Is that normal? taking this long to get a File Number?
Thanks
Follow this thread for updates: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-pr-paper-based-june-aug-2020-applicant-——-let’s-share-timeline-and-progress-of-application.699839/page-68

AR to AoR is taking 6-7+ months at the moment so you should receive AoR by May/June.

Reactions: HaithamIbrahim