+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Hey Guys,
I am very concerned, I sent my PR Application Package to Nova Scotia on Oct6, however I do not received the AOR so far.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,
I am very concerned, I sent my PR Application Package to Nova Scotia on Oct6, however I do not received the AOR so far.
They're only sending AoR for packages delivered in April/May so far, it'll be months before you receive AoR most likely.

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
They're only sending AoR for packages delivered in April/May so far, it'll be months before you receive AoR most likely.
Omg, I thought I would take up my residence this year. Do you have the Excel File link that contains the track of the guys here?

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
@Mapleleaves21forever - Depends on where you are applying from. From your flag, I am guessing your current location as India in which case, minimum of 3 months is what I have seen, Applying from USA, it takes about a month now.

I applied end of Feb and got it approved in about June (applied and approved in USA) strictly because of 0% progress due to Covid. All that changed now and things have speeded up a bit.
Thank you so much for your reply @phanikiran.kara. My hubby applied for his on december 12th 2020 and mine spouse open work permit on 16th december 2020. We are waiting to hear from them now. We both are here in Canada. We sent the PR package on December 23rd. Till now the tracking doesn’t show it is delivered. Very worried. Dont know how long it might take for them to issue us with work permit and AOR.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Oksanelli

Feb 22, 2019
Another question about the police certificate (sorry, if it's for another thread).

Do they have to be originals (hard copy)? What if I print a colored pdf?
And also what about their translations? Does a translator have to mail me the papers back?
I'm a bit confused.

Thanks.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey Guys,
Please send a webform and ask for status. Or status over call. If you had a UCI before (through work visas to Canada etc), use that to check status online.