+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hey everyone...

Goood newwws

I opened CIC website and yesterday was 52% and today..... wait for it..... 100% complete

but....

I didn't receive any email, call, or anything...

It's just showing up: Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)...now, what will be the next step? :oops:

Congrats man , can you share your timeline of medicals and etc what you did , also if you dont mind which country are you from?

Reactions: Leo.ca

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
He doesn't have to wait, but I think his job offer needs to be back up by recruitment effort (as he's not legally working full time in Ontario atm).
After receiving the nomination, he can apply for the close work permit and then start working full time for the employer.
Thanks !

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey everyone...

Goood newwws

I opened CIC website and yesterday was 52% and today..... wait for it..... 100% complete

but....

I didn't receive any email, call, or anything...

It's just showing up: Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)...now, what will be the next step? :oops:

Congratulations!!!!!

Reactions: Leo.ca

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thx man.
I have done, I have some questions what I have to show them there...
@pdrlins - Just take your passport. When you do upfront medicals, they dont need any application number etc. They will ask you why you want to do medical. Just say for PR purposes. Then they will give you a e-medical form at the end of the day when you are done with medicals. That eMedical form has a unique number. You will need to raise a webform (I raised same day) and submit those eMedical forms and numbers as scanned attachments to the Web-Form. After about 10-15 days, IRCC responds to that webform and says its done (forwarded to the respective case processing center). Then on a fine Wednesday night at 1:00am (Next day Thursday), you should see either a "We are reviewing your medical" message OR "Medical passed" message in your online PR portal. Atleast for 2 of us, updates happened only on Wednesday night.

In my case, spouse received additional tests and Xray - scheduled atleast 3 months after first one. So, my PR is delayed until the medical passed. Atleast happy to start my medical process soon. Sad its a long wait now, for nothing.

Sorry for the late reply. Was/am super busy with year end deliverables etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadio

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi,
I have a question regarding My Nomination Approval Letter - Employer Job Offer Stream. There is a condition i have in my approval letter.

"You must be employed in the approved employment position as of the date of
your nomination, if you are already working for the employer; or on the date you
obtain a work permit and begin working in the approved employment position, if
you are not already working for the employer."

As I am a Outland applicant. I am not in Canada and obviously not working for Employer.
Can somebody interpret above condition for me-Please

1) Is this normal condition for all applicants?
2) As I am a outland applicant so i must get work permit to apply and get Permanent Resident? (What if i could not get work permit for some reason.)

Please Help to understand.
Thanks
@ano2020 Answers to your questions -

1) Yes, its same. I was outland as well when I applied and I was working for some other employer as well. Please read that sentence carefully. There is a "employer; or on the date....". Observe the "OR" and read the sentence after it. So, you do not have to be working currently for same employer.

2) The OINP gives you a work permit support letter. So, you should get the Work Permit easily. I got one and then came to Canada while PR was in progress. If you cannot/dont come, I guess it will raise red flags at IRCC. They may send you Additional Document Request (ADR) asking you to prove the employer support or reasons why you have not arrived in Canada. OINP will be notified and they may ask you reasons or send intention to withdraw the nomination. To be frank, I am not sure. These are my guesses.

Good luck.

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
@pdrlins - Just take your passport. When you do upfront medicals, they dont need any application number etc. They will ask you why you want to do medical. Just say for PR purposes. Then they will give you a e-medical form at the end of the day when you are done with medicals. That eMedical form has a unique number. You will need to raise a webform (I raised same day) and submit those eMedical forms and numbers as scanned attachments to the Web-Form. After about 10-15 days, IRCC responds to that webform and says its done (forwarded to the respective case processing center). Then on a fine Wednesday night at 1:00am (Next day Thursday), you should see either a "We are reviewing your medical" message OR "Medical passed" message in your online PR portal. Atleast for 2 of us, updates happened only on Wednesday night.

In my case, spouse received additional tests and Xray - scheduled atleast 3 months after first one. So, my PR is delayed until the medical passed. Atleast happy to start my medical process soon. Sad its a long wait now, for nothing.

Sorry for the late reply. Was/am super busy with year end deliverables etc.
Thanks @phanikiran.kara this is really helpful but when is the best time to do the upfront medical? Is it after or before AOR ?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thanks @phanikiran.kara this is really helpful but when is the best time to do the upfront medical? Is it after or before AOR ?
For our stream, I would suggest atleast 4-6 months after AoR. Otherwise, be prepared to give medicals twice :)

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
@ano2020 Answers to your questions -

1) Yes, its same. I was outland as well when I applied and I was working for some other employer as well. Please read that sentence carefully. There is a "employer; or on the date....". Observe the "OR" and read the sentence after it. So, you do not have to be working currently for same employer.

2) The OINP gives you a work permit support letter. So, you should get the Work Permit easily. I got one and then came to Canada while PR was in progress. If you cannot/dont come, I guess it will raise red flags at IRCC. They may send you Additional Document Request (ADR) asking you to prove the employer support or reasons why you have not arrived in Canada. OINP will be notified and they may ask you reasons or send intention to withdraw the nomination. To be frank, I am not sure. These are my guesses.

Good luck.
@phanikiran.kara Hii, can you please tell me when did you apply for work permit? And within how many days/months you received ur WP? It will be very helpful... thank you.