+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Yes that’s surprising but When did you submit your application? Did you get an Email?
I submitted it on Oct 28.
No email at all, just log in and check every other day.
My friend in Master Stream also said that no email notification when the application change status.

Reactions: J20190911

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
I submitted it on Oct 28.
No email at all, just log in and check every other day.
My friend in Master Stream also said that no email notification when the application change status.
Congratulations that was pretty quick. So we need to check on daily basis if there will be no emails :(

Reactions: gollum12

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
I did upfront medicals on Oct 16 and raised the web form the same day and the doctor submitted my medicals on Oct 31 till now the portal is showing no medical required, raised the web form again, I don't know why my file is not moving

question - @chivinas @Fonca @phanikiran.kara - one question is your Application starts with EP or something else?

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
I did upfront medicals on Oct 16 and raised the web form the same day and the doctor submitted my medicals on Oct 31 till now the portal is showing no medical required, raised the web form again, I don't know why my file is not moving

question - @chivinas @Fonca @phanikiran.kara - one question is your Application starts with EP or something else?
Hi Kumar,
I've seen some people taking a little bit longer to get the results uploaded. Don't worry, yours will be there.
My application started with EP :)

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020

@kumar143 : Permanent residency application numbers usually start with B or E (EP for Provincial programs) or F for Family Sponsorship applications. All our applications should start with EP AFAIK. Mine is also EP. My medical says it is still in progress.

Last edited:

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020

I just received an email few minutes back, at midnight requesting further tests for one of our family members. Atleast something is moving, although not in the ideal direction.

Last edited:

Oinpcandidate

Oct 14, 2020
I would like to inquire about Language Proficiency Requirement. I have received nomination from Ontario under International Students Stream - Noc O. Do i need to provide IELTS score or no ?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
I just received an email few minutes back, at midnight requesting further tests for one of our family members. Atleast something is moving, although not in the ideal direction.
Me too received the letter for one of the family members, hopefully, everything goes fine, I am thinking maybe its because of COVID the rules got more strict so they are careful now and asking for more tests. the old ones are lucky and the new ones follow covid policies, thanks COVID for bringing in new restrictions and tight policies :)

Jessy cho

Mar 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello all,

Is there anyone here applied to the ONIP foreign worker stream on Oct 21st ? Please share your timeline:

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream

OINP Profile Created: Oct 21 '20

OINP Submitted: Oct 29 '20

OINP Assessment: waiting

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
Good morning,

Has anyone here that sent the paper based PR application in the last month received any response from them?
I sent mine in Oct 21st and got nothing yet.

Thank you!