+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

LeoRamirez

Feb 4, 2020
Indeed, it was 10 months. I did upfront medicals, and I think that helped. I also live in Oakville... But near the Oakville Go Station.
Hi, I’ve been reading this Forum since August 2019. I’ve been following all the process here. And I know you help many people with your answers and is very nice of you. I have one question, how did you do the upfront medical. How is the process. Thank you

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Today I talked to a friend who applied for the Foreign Worker Stream last Sep 2019 and just got PR this Oct 2020.

If she just counts the time the PR processing, it only took 10 months o_O!

But from everyone here, I thought that will take much more time than that?
Exactly as me! I applied Sep 29 2019 to OINP, Nov 15 2019 to PR and got COPR on Sep 25

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi, I’ve been reading this Forum since August 2019. I’ve been following all the process here. And I know you help many people with your answers and is very nice of you. I have one question, how did you do the upfront medical. How is the process. Thank you
I made the appointment with a panel physician and took my passport. That's all! I went to AIMS Mississauga, they gave me an e-file sheet and sent it via webform informing that I did upfront

Reactions: LeoRamirez

vekoti

Jun 12, 2019
Hi All,
I have recently got nomination from OINP and am in process of submitting my application to IRCC. They were asking for birth certificate along with other documents, but I don't have a birth certificate because in India they were not giving birth certificates earlier at least when I was born. Is there any alternative to submit as birth certificate? Can you please suggest on this matter.

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello folks,

I have a question about the declaration form. In the activity section of section 8, there is not enough space to write my job title, so can I use abbreviation and then attached a word file and write the full job title?
Do you think is it better to write all information by hand to have enough space and write the full job title or type it and then attach an extra word file including all information without abbreviation?

Thanks

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi All,
I have recently got nomination from OINP and am in process of submitting my application to IRCC. They were asking for birth certificate along with other documents, but I don't have a birth certificate because in India they were not giving birth certificates earlier at least when I was born. Is there any alternative to submit as birth certificate? Can you please suggest on this matter.
@vekoti - "They did not give before" unfortunately does not mean you cannot get them now. Please see the requirement. It says "must". If you cannot arrange by any means, try to get other documents like the certificates given in school for you and spouse etc and write a very detailed Letter of Explanation as to why you cannot arrange a Govt. birth certificate (or) a promise that you can arrange for them in future, A date of birth Cert. is a document that will haunt you until death (Death certificate will replace it and continue to haunt). So, arrange for one ASAP.

Reactions: chivinas

vekoti

Jun 12, 2019
@vekoti - "They did not give before" unfortunately does not mean you cannot get them now. Please see the requirement. It says "must". If you cannot arrange by any means, try to get other documents like the certificates given in school for you and spouse etc and write a very detailed Letter of Explanation as to why you cannot arrange for them (or) a promise that you can arrange for them in future, A date of birth Cert. is a document that will haunt you until death. So, arrange for one ASAP.
Thanks Phani, let me check on that

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
URGENT HELP

I have a question about the declaration form. In the activity section of section 8, there is not enough space to write my job title, so can I use abbreviation and then attached a word file and write the full job title?
Do you think is it better to write all information by hand to have enough space and write the full job title or type it and then attach an extra word file including all information without abbreviation?

Thanks

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
Good morning.
My PR application didn't arrive at CIC yet. I mailed it Oct 22th and Canada Post package tracking says it didn't arrive there yet.
I think they lost my package and I will have to do it all again.

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
Today I talked to a friend who applied for the Foreign Worker Stream last Sep 2019 and just got PR this Oct 2020.

If she just counts the time the PR processing, it only took 10 months o_O!

But from everyone here, I thought that will take much more time than that?
It looks like the processing time can be affected by a lot of factors.
Check here:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1422&top=3

This thread has some very interesting insights about the application processing time. Totally worth checking:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/your-pr-application-is-taking-too-long-read-this-find-out-why-make-it-go-faster.573833/