Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Super weird that my consultant hasn't received any email from CIC as well as my page profile seems the same, but the online tool is showing Decision Made.

I haven't received any call as well.

Maybe tomorrow I have other updates.
Congrats. You should get it soon.

Reactions: Fecampos

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello all,
1. I am preparing the application to send it to the government. In the guideline, it says that the barcode should be on top of all pages, however, on the first page of the checklist form, it says that the checklist should be on top of all pages.
Which one is true?

2. Also, what does unencumbered transferable fund means?
all money such as a house in Canada or just money in the bank?

3. Finally, should I use the paper clip to attach each application or just attach all together with one paper clip?

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Super weird that my consultant hasn't received any email from CIC as well as my page profile seems the same, but the online tool is showing Decision Made.

When I applied for my first permit, a Study Permit, 2 years ago, something similar happened. A friend of mine said that sometimes they update the system before send the email because after you receive the email when you check the online tool, the updated status must be there. The problem about it is that we are too anxious and check the system before they send the email!
I am confident you will receive the email tomorrow! Congrats!!!! Each one here that gets the PR, is a reason for me to celebrate! Cheers!!!

andrecarlos

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
When I applied for my first permit, a Study Permit, 2 years ago, something similar happened. A friend of mine said that sometimes they update the system before send the email because after you receive the email when you check the online tool, the updated status must be there. The problem about it is that we are too anxious and check the system before they send the email!
I am confident you will receive the email tomorrow! Congrats!!!! Each one here that gets the PR, is a reason for me to celebrate! Cheers!!!
Good to read this... My anxiety today is the highest possible!

As for your name, I suppose that you are Brazilian as well, so "Deus te ouça". I will let the other guys translate the idiom to their languages.

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Good to read this... My anxiety today is the highest possible!

As for your name, I suppose that you are Brazilian as well, so "Deus te ouça". I will let the other guys translate the idiom to their languages.
Yes, I am the Brazilian that said live close to you in Burlington, Oakville boarder.
You can already celebrate, trust me! Parabéns!!!!

Reactions: J20190911

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Guys, today in the morning I checked my online tool status and my status changed to Decision Made!

I asked my immigration consultant about it and check my profile (as I don't have access)...

Will update you guys further!
Yessss!!! Congratulations!!!! Another Brazilian! you guys are rocking!!!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020

After DM, you will get COPR.... normally it happens the next day, but some people received it after several days! I hope you get it soon! Anyway, I have not seen any case that after DM got a negative response....

Reactions: J20190911

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
After DM, you will get COPR.... normally it happens the next day, but some people received it after several days! I hope you get it soon! Anyway, I have not seen any case that after DM got a negative response....
in my case it has been almost 2 months after DM, no COPR