Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi Guys , I have valid work permit until 2022 , I got nominated from OINP , to apply for a Permanent residence, Do I need to show proof of funds ?
Thanks
No need to show proof of funds. You just need to declare the funds you have at some place (I forgot). Please follow the checklist and dont send more than what is asked for (and confuse them). Also dont send less documents than asked. Just follow what is asked religiously.

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Guys, I’m preparing the documents to submit my application to the OINP. I found the below note online:

4. Position is necessary to employer’s business
The position offered must be necessary to your employer’s business. This means that the job offer must align with your employer’s existing business activities and the position must be needed to maintain or grow ongoing business activity.

I’m wondering if the letter of my employer should include something specific about why my position is needed to maintain or grow current Bussines activity ? Any advice on this?

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
No need to show proof of funds. You just need to declare the funds you have at some place (I forgot). Please follow the checklist and dont send more than what is asked for (and confuse them). Also dont send less documents than asked. Just follow what is asked religiously.
Thank you

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello all,
1. I am preparing the application to send it to the government. In the guideline, it says that the barcode should be on top of all pages, however, on the first page of the checklist form, it says that the checklist should be on top of all pages.
Which one is true?

2. Also, what does unencumbered transferable fund means?
all money such as a house in Canada or just money in the bank?

3. Finally, should I use the paper clip to attach each application or just attach all together with one paper clip?

Sincerely,

ahaidar

Mar 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
So I've been working with my current company for more than 2 years, my position is related to my diploma, i was hired with a post graduate work permit, NO LMIA, my score 450, i requested my company to provide a letter that am working with all details needed ( salary, noc, duties, date of employment), the company meets the employer requirements for Employer Job offer, so can i apply for pnp employer job offer??

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

I am finishing my application for the nomination supported work permit, but I have a question. In the support letter it says you need to send the job bank offer if with the application, but I didn't see that in any of the forms I have in my application.

I am wondering if I am applying for the wrong permit.

Do you remember if you had to put that job bank offer number somewhere in the application?

Thank you!

Reactions: dusiant

dusiant

Oct 25, 2020
Hi,
I am on closed work permit with NOC 2174 code - and have job offer and valid work permit till [2022 -May].
I appeared for CELPIP twice but failed 6,7,7,7.......bro can ayone guide...I heard If u have an Job offer u dont need Language test.
Is it true also- who Do I reach in such case or when this window will pen next and is there a way to apply..when is next available window.
My express entry is not eligible as the language test was low.
Also does provident fund statement can be shown in Proof of funds?
pls guide.

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

I am finishing my application for the nomination supported work permit, but I have a question. In the support letter it says you need to send the job bank offer if with the application, but I didn't see that in any of the forms I have in my application.

I am wondering if I am applying for the wrong permit.

Do you remember if you had to put that job bank offer number somewhere in the application?

Thank you!
Nevermind. I found it. It is in form IMM_5710, "Details of intended work in Canada", field 6 "Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) No. or Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No.

Reactions: Fecampos

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello all,
Do I need to attach all passport pages to my PR application even if it is a blank page?
Or just attach those including visa, stamp or amendment?

Cheers,

Victor.omar20

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Wow, I don’t know what to say. I thought you would receive an email when the status changes to decision made. My status was in decision in progress this morning but now I can’t access to the portal.

Reactions: J20190911

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Wow, I don’t know what to say. I thought you would receive an email when the status changes to decision made. My status was in decision in progress this morning but now I can’t access to the portal.
are you talking about the nomination?
if it is, every change you receive an email notification.
if it is about the PR process, it depends on the change.

Reactions: J20190911

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Guys, today in the morning I checked my online tool status and my status changed to Decision Made!

I asked my immigration consultant about it and check my profile (as I don't have access)...

Will update you guys further!
Hi, interesting. Your file moved to PR so soon. May I know from which country are you from? And how long have you been in Canada.