+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
My bio update guys.
Monday, I received a call from them... however I did not see the call.
They dropped me a mailbox.
Today my wife received a call just now... And now our bio was scheduled for the first week of November.
I'm very happy
Did you receive your medical request?

Reactions: J20190911

uerceg

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Berlin, Germany
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
How that thread has calmed down a bit, would like to ask again:

Can someone point me to an example of how should document from foreign employer look like which can be used as proof about foreign working experience? Photo of existing one with sensitive info censored or link to some online example, anything will do.

Thanks in advance.

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Congrats. That is so fast!
Congratulations ! Could you please let me know when did you start your paper based PR application? I got my registration for the foreign worker stream today and want to know the estimated time until get my PR (once I get my Province nomination)

Reactions: J20190911

EcuaMol

Oct 22, 2020
Hello all.

Has anyone ever applied for foreign worker stream being a self-employee. I have been running my own business for 13 years. I am looking to emigrate to Canada but not sure if my case has been seen before.
Thanks.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Does employer need to show recruitment efforts under ONIP- employer job offer - if we already working for that employer for 1.5 years?
Hii , did your employer showed any recruitment efforts? Did oinp ask you for the same? I have this problem as oinp is asking for recruitment efforts. My husband has been working with the same employer for almost 3 years now on open work permit and he applied for OINP foreign worker stream on July 21st but at that time he was on implied status. He already submitted an application for study permit before his owp expired. Till now no decision on study permit and now the oinp is asking while my husband was on implied status how did the employer gave the job to him He has been employed with him for 3 years. After getting the letter from oinp as intent to refuse, the same day the employer has advertised on job bank and indeed and also on shop enterance. Employer sent an email with the recruitment efforts after 20 days showing the recruitment screen shots of job bank and indeed and an LOE explaining why my husband is an integral part of his business. We are really worried about this situation. Can you tell me how was ur experience with the same. Please help!

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
How that thread has calmed down a bit, would like to ask again:

Can someone point me to an example of how should document from foreign employer look like which can be used as proof about foreign working experience? Photo of existing one with sensitive info censored or link to some online example, anything will do.

Thanks in advance.
They listed in requirements: contract, first paycheck and last paycheck, tax document. Should have more than two.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Still working on getting my actual PR application together, two questions:
1) Anyone recently submitted their PR package and received AOR? My police certificate expires within 5 months and I'm debating whether I should wait and and request a new one, or submit my current and hope they process it in time.

2) For documents where you exceeded the rows on the sheet - how did you attach more info? Through a secondary form of the same type or an additional table you created yourself?