+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

nillam

Oct 21, 2020
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing system is currently experiencing higher than normal traffic.

I am getting this message. what about others ?

shervinkh

Oct 20, 2020
Almost 2 years will not work there has to be minimum 2 years or you will be refused my friend did and she got refused beacuse she only had 1year and 10 months experience. do not waste your money if do not have 24 months experience and save yourself from the refusal.
What if you have more than 2 years (part time) but a few days of it is older than "5 years ago"? Anyone has experience?

shervinkh

Oct 20, 2020
lets all send an email to oinp and let them know
I got in the queue. Sending an email won't help. Just try. Many people are trying to access. When you see the error page, you shouldn't refresh the same page because it'll always show the error. You should try clicking "OINP e-Filing Portal" every once in a while.

Reactions: Fecampos

doctor41

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I tried to get through just to see if it's possible, and it sure is, took me about 30 seconds just clicking the link all the time and I got to the queue.
there is hope guys, just continue to click the link, do not refresh the page with F5 button