+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

PPIndia

Sep 11, 2020
Hello All: Send mail to the IRCC for the paper based application and was delivered on 25th Sep. Since then I am unclear or waiting for the acknowledgement. Is there any way to confirm on the progress. Any contact details or Website to validate it

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hello All: Send mail to the IRCC for the paper based application and was delivered on 25th Sep. Since then I am unclear or waiting for the acknowledgement. Is there any way to confirm on the progress. Any contact details or Website to validate it
No, when they receive and create the "process id" will send you an email and you will be able to access the CIC site and follow the process.

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
Hi!
I will submit my paper based application this weekend.
My question is: is there anything people send with the application that is not listed in the IRCC document checklist but might help expedite the process?

Thank you!

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi!
My question is: is there anything people send with the application that is not listed in the IRCC document checklist but might help expedite the process?

Thank you!
Don't think so. You may choose to add a Upfront e-Medial. But please note that it can go waste as the processing time for this category of PR takes upwards of 1 year in most cases.

Reactions: Leomedeiros

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi!

Thank you!
No short path at all here =(

Last edited:
Reactions: Leomedeiros

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello,

I want to submit my PR application and have a question about the payment.
The application fee including the right for permanent residence fee is 1325$ for the main applicant. My spouse will accompany me, so, should I pay 2650$ for me and my spouse as he is my dependent in the application?

Cheers,

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hello,

I want to submit my PR application and have a question about the payment.
The application fee including the right for permanent residence fee is 1325$ for the main applicant. My spouse will accompany me, so, should I pay 2650$ for me and my spouse as he is my dependent in the application?

Cheers,
Yes, include biometric too. Confirm via https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks, buddy,
Do we need to pay for biometric as our biometrics are still valid till 2026?
If biometric has been given in last ten years, they are valid. Its OK. I paid because situation may change if Covid normalises IRCC may ask for new biometrics. Currently its a relaxation given. You can opt out not to pay

Reactions: pdrlins

Victor.omar20

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Any good news today?

My timeline:
Submitted: August 3, 2020
Assessment: August 20, 2020
DIP: October 09, 2020.

still waiting for the good news.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
As predicted earlier, OINP is going to open Foreign Worker Stream tomorrow.

October 20, 2020
Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream opens October 21
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will accept applications to the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream on October 21. All applicants must have a current job offer and up-to-date employer form.

The stream will open at some point during the OINP's business hours, which are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST).

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates