+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I’ve just got my CoPR!!!!

it came as a message in my cgkey.

Im so grateful to all the people here for helping with explanations and good vibes.

Thank God for this very special Thanksgiving:)

To all my fellows here: get ready! It’s coming your way!!!
Congratz man...
less than 1 year!
this is so great...

Reactions: Fonca and J20190911

Lei Tiamzon

Aug 14, 2020
Hello. I need some help please. I am applying for a work permit outside canada. The problem is that, my nomination cert was already expired. I am scared to send my application online because as per the ircc website, if the nomination certificate was expired, i need to send the PR acknowledgement receipt, but i ddnt apply for it. Im afraid that maybe they will only refuse my application. I emailed the provincial who nominated me and seeking for an extension. Please advise

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello. I need some help please. I am applying for a work permit outside canada. The problem is that, my nomination cert was already expired. I am scared to send my application online because as per the ircc website, if the nomination certificate was expired, i need to send the PR acknowledgement receipt, but i ddnt apply for it. Im afraid that maybe they will only refuse my application. I emailed the provincial who nominated me and seeking for an extension. Please advise
Yah you did the right thing. Why didn't you apply even for PR on time inspite of spending so much on PNP? And also why didn't you apply for WP ? Very interesting situation yours. I hope OINP responds positively. I was outland as well when I got the nomination. But I did everything as soon as practically possible.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020

Im so grateful to all the people here for helping with explanations and good vibes.

Congrats once again @Fonca . Cherish the moment and party hard. Many of your future generations will be thankful to you.

Lei Tiamzon

Aug 14, 2020
Yah you did the right thing. Why didn't you apply even for PR on time inspite of spending so much on PNP? And also why didn't you apply for WP ? Very interesting situation yours. I hope OINP responds positively. I was outland as well when I got the nomination. But I did everything as soon as practically possible.
Hello. Actually I waited too long for my employer to pay the employers compliance fee. I got my nomination last december but they paid only when the time that my nomination got expired. Because of the covid, they made sure that they will still be needing me thats why they took them too long to pay the fee. Now i got this issue im really having hardtime i hope the provice will give the exten
extension

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello. Actually I waited too long for my employer to pay the employers compliance fee. I got my nomination last december but they paid only when the time that my nomination got expired. Because of the covid, they made sure that they will still be needing me thats why they took them too long to pay the fee. Now i got this issue im really having hardtime i hope the provice will give the exten
extension
Valid points but still does not explain why you did not apply for PR. Employer is not involved in PR filing.

Lei Tiamzon

Aug 14, 2020
Because my employer's advise not to apply for PR because they need me to reach in canada as soon as possible and they said i can apply PR inside canada. But unfortunately, that plan wasnt work well because covid became worst.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Because my employer's advise not to apply for PR because they need me to reach in canada as soon as possible and they said i can apply PR inside canada. But unfortunately, that plan wasnt work well because covid became worst.
Should have applied for PR and paid fee yourself. Employer is not involved in PR filing. Anyways, its too late now. Please request OINP stating Covid reason and attach fresh offer letter. I guess they should be ok.

Reactions: J20190911

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
This applies to Express Entry as well, though I’ve heard that even if you don’t spend the full 6 months in a row abroad they WILL ask for a police certificate anyways if you’ve been abroad quite a bit.

Can anyone confirm?
To my understanding, applicant is obliged to submit a PCC if the stay has been more than 6 months in a row.

Reactions: J20190911

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020

Congrats @Fonca !!! So happy for you!

• Love
Reactions: Fonca