OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Hii everyone... I submitted OINP-Job offer stream on 21/7/2020... last month for my husband. I got slot on last opening and submitted application on the same day coz I had everything ready. Today the application is changed to decision in progress!! How long would it take to get a decision? Will they issue work permit letter to accompanying spouse too? Please let me know seniors. So nervous. Please give some opi

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hi Fonca,
Do you know anyone that was able to get the form filled working for a multinational here? I work in one of the big 5 banks and talked to my manager, he’s willing to support my application but idk if he’s gonna be able to fill all the info about the company. Do you know anyone that had the same case?
Thank you
Hi,
I don’t recall if someone here was in the same situation, but if you have your manager on board it might be easier!
As a suggestion, I’d explain it to him and get in contact with the HR area.
I wish you the best luck!

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hii everyone... I submitted OINP-Job offer stream on 21/7/2020... last month for my husband. I got slot on last opening and submitted application on the same day coz I had everything ready. Today the application is changed to decision in progress!! How long would it take to get a decision? Will they issue work permit letter to accompanying spouse too? Please let me know seniors. So nervous. Please give some opi
Mine took around a month!! I was crazy obsessed checking four times a day lol

andrecarlos

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Hi Fonca,
Do you know anyone that was able to get the form filled working for a multinational here? I work in one of the big 5 banks and talked to my manager, he’s willing to support my application but idk if he’s gonna be able to fill all the info about the company. Do you know anyone that had the same case?
Thank you
Hi,

I work for a US company... In my case, the company has an area linked to HR to take care of immigration processes. They gave me the form in 5 days.

Try to reach the HR of your company and keep your manager in C/C.

Moos78520

Jul 27, 2020
Hello Guys, i have an important question as i feel i am going to have a heart attack:

I finally submitted all the documents for my OINP but my work permit will expire in5 weeks.
(OINP Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream)
And i read everywhere that it can take up to 3 month before being able to extend my work permit if i get nominated.
What should i do? PLEASE HELP!

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-demand-skills-stream

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Congrats, you should move to receiving nomination soon! Do you know what date you moved to Assessment stage after submission?

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Congrats, you should move to receiving nomination soon! Do you know what date you moved to Assessment stage after submission?
Hii... it took 4 days after submission! we are in implied status currently! Hopefully they issue work permit letter for both of us

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
So, do we get any completeness check email before it moves to assessment?
No - or at least I didn't. I got a notification through the web portal saying it was complete.

Mine has moved to Awaiting Information today, but I have nothing in my email - have checked Spam and other filtered inboxes.

Any ideas?