+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
It's very unfair to those that qualify, because they collapse the servers and many who had the qualifications, couldn't enter.
This isn't unique to this stream, this happens everywhere - EE included. You'll see a lot of people sitting in the pool declining their ITA each round because they don't want to apply just yet.

They really do try to make it as clear as possible that there are strict requirements for this stream, but common sense isn't common and you'll end up with people taking a registration spot without actually checking they're eligible.

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Update from Ontario

July 23, 2020
Update: Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
On July 21, 2020, the OINP’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream successfully opened, and closed when the internal registration limit of 1300 was met. The stream is now closed and no additional registrations for this stream will be accepted.

Demand for the OINP is high, and Ontario continuously balances intake across its streams. This includes strategically managing application intake to ensure that the program is meeting the needs of employers and filling specific labour market gaps across Ontario.

The OINP will continue to monitor intake of applications across all streams to determine when the Masters Graduate, Employer Job Offer: International Student and Foreign Worker streams will reopen in 2020.

Please monitor this page for news, announcements and program developments.

1300 slots had been issued yesterday :(:(:(:(, I remember I read somewhere that someone was in the queue with 400+ ?
Is there any chance the system has more than 1 queue ? I am not sure but I can assure 90% there will be no more Employer Offer stream opening this year.

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I'm at 650 in the queue.

And I know at least 3,4 people ahead of me (based on their waiting time).
None of them nor I got the filter number...

So how can they have 1300??? unless 1300 people logged in in the first minute or so...

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
One question from IRCC

I am working in Toronto closed work permit holder , In the future i am going to receive ONIP nomination via Employer job offer foreign skilled worker, after nominated from different employer, do i have to wait until I receive new work permit or when i apply work permit with support letter , i can straight away start working for onip nominated employer

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'm at 650 in the queue.

And I know at least 3,4 people ahead of me (based on their waiting time).
None of them nor I got the filter number...

So how can they have 1300??? unless 1300 people logged in in the first minute or so...
Seems like all slots were decided in the first 2 minutes. People who had wait time more than 10 mins did not make it. I know some guys with wait time less than 10 mins got registrations.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
1300 slots had been issued yesterday :(:(:(:(, I remember I read somewhere that someone was in the queue with 400+ ?
Is there any chance the system has more than 1 queue ? I am not sure but I can assure 90% there will be no more Employer Offer stream opening this year.
I got my registration in the first minute with no wait time in queue. I believe they filled all registrations within 10 mins.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
It's very unfair to those that qualify, because they collapse the servers and many who had the qualifications, couldn't enter.
I’ve got the same impression from most of the questions here... Some people didn’t even know the basics of this stream, and for sure got the spot of sb that was ready to apply.
I’ve just applied bc I knew for sure that my job fulfilled all the prerogatives...

• Angry
Reactions: chivinas

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
I`m facing this error here when i try to login:

Server Error in '/oinp_enu' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
If you have an employer that is willing to fill the form, you can make your application for that employer. Once you get nominated, you should change your work and start working with that employer. The certificate of nomination comes with a Work Permit Suppor Letter that you have to use to get a new closed work permit with the employer that sponsored you.

Hi

We have arranged a new employer who is ready to offer employer form, supporting documents and all necessary papers such, My question is " Can i work with new employer as soon as my ONIP approved or i have to submit new work permit process with that new employer? and Do i need to wait the changes before i go to work with that new employer? I prefer to work work new employer as early as possible without any legal issues.

Thanks for your reply,

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
If you have an employer that is willing to fill the form, you can make your application for that employer. Once you get nominated, you should change your work and start working with that employer. The certificate of nomination comes with a Work Permit Suppor Letter that you have to use to get a new closed work permit with the employer that sponsored you.

Hi

We have arranged a new employer who is ready to offer employer form, supporting documents and all necessary papers such, My question is " Can i work with new employer as soon as my ONIP approved or i have to submit new work permit process with that new employer? and Do i need to wait the changes before i go to work with that new employer? I prefer to work work new employer as early as possible without any legal issues.

Thanks for your reply

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

Thanks for your reply
What kind of work permit do you hold now?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi

Thanks for your reply,
I am not sure about that. Try sending an email to OINP, they answer promptly.

Reactions: Danielari2016

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
What kind of work permit do you hold now?
closed work permit valid till May 2021 but my current employer is not qualify for 1 million dollars or 5 full time employees.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
closed work permit valid till May 2021 but my current employer is not qualify for 1 million dollars or 5 full time employees.
Most likely you would need to wait until you receive your new work permit for the new employer before you're able to start with them. I don't see why you'd be able to work on your current work permit for a different employer if it's employer-specific.