Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Am I going to need Biometrics, even though I'm inland?

Plus, does anyone actually get PR after April?
biometrics, yes, since December is mandatory

Reactions: J20190911

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello all,

I have a question about PNP_foeign worker stream
I want to know that if I got the nomination from Ontario, then can I use 600 scores of nomination in my express entry profile, or this program is not aligned with express entry?

Thanks
no, you cannot, this stream is not aligned with EE

EDEN BAE

Jun 25, 2020
TORONTO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Once the nomination is approved, you can apply for a bridging open work permit.
Hi scylla,
I was kind of similar situation and was looking for the way I can gey the open work permit, however, the person should not have employment restriction to apply BOWP.

Do you know how to apply BOWP if someone have employment restriction.

please let me know

thanks

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Man this kind of question should go to a lawyer :D. They are trained for them.
From my understanding, PNP does not mean PR, it's just a nomination. When combining with PR it decides where you will go.
If you apply for PR outside Canada, it is called outland, otherwise, it is called inland. I understand that "apply" does not mean that you already have PR.
If you get PR with EE and no PNP, you are free to go anywhere you like. But if you get PR with PNP, you must go to province which nominated you.
So what happen when a person combine PNP + PR with other conditions or have multiple PNPs ?
May a trained professional can help :D.
thank you for taking an attempt. Its just that I applied to SINP as an outland and after rejection filed an appeal in July'19-matter closed. Then I arranged and accepted a job in Ontario and will be landing in Sep'20 but I haven't inform to SINP so far. Simple question is that should I inform them proactively that while waiting for their decision I accepted a job offer to gain experience in Canadian market. If I do so, can it influence their decision to give me nomination Or can impact my current work visa in anyway? And if they still give me a nomination, can I accept that and move to SK?

Last edited:

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello all,

I have applied under the OINP - Foreign worker stream and my job title is Architectural Technologist?
My first question is the website shows that this job title is a regulated profession, however, it says that the certificate may be require by some employers, so it means that people can have this tile and do not have a certificate from the regulator body.

My question is:
If I put it this title as my job title, then my employer should say that the job title is a regulated profession in employer form or they can say it is not?

Also, if they have to say yes to this question, then my application would be rejected, or do I still have a chance to get the nomination even if I do not have the certification from the regulated body?

I have a master of Architecture from another country and did the evaluation trough the WES here in Canada which shows that my degree is equivalent to Canadian master

Thanks for your response in advanced

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
thank you for taking an attempt. Its just that I applied to SINP as an outland and after rejection filed an appeal in July'19-matter closed. Then I arranged and accepted a job in Ontario and will be landing in Sep'20 but I haven't inform to SINP so far. Simple question is that should I inform them proactively that while waiting for their decision I accepted a job offer to gain experience in Canadian market. If I do so, can it influence their decision to give me nomination Or can impact my current work visa in anyway? And if they still give me a nomination, can I accept that and move to SK?
Sorry I'm not familiar with SpNP
Could you please ask this question in PnP thread of Saskatchewan? It will be better.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hello all,

I have applied under the OINP - Foreign worker stream and my job title is Architectural Technologist?
My first question is the website shows that this job title is a regulated profession, however, it says that the certificate may be require by some employers, so it means that people can have this tile and do not have a certificate from the regulator body.

My question is:
If I put it this title as my job title, then my employer should say that the job title is a regulated profession in employer form or they can say it is not?

Also, if they have to say yes to this question, then my application would be rejected, or do I still have a chance to get the nomination even if I do not have the certification from the regulated body?

I have a master of Architecture from another country and did the evaluation trough the WES here in Canada which shows that my degree is equivalent to Canadian master

Thanks for your response in advanced
These very specific situations should need a immigration lawyer ...Careful with the answers you get, it might cost you the nomination!

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Guys, I just received PAL. Got email notification and when I logged in, I see the Pre-Arrival Letter.
Question is -- My eligibility still shows that they are reviewing. What about others who received PAL?

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
You must be having a super computer with lightning speed..lol..Did you do anything different?
Not really, I did note that when you hit the page and it gives you the too many users error, hitting refresh would just load the error page again. So I was just copying and pasting the original URL in repeatedly, I also was running a chrome extension ton refresh the page once I was in and seeing the under maintenance message.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
By the way, congrats to all the new-comers who received a OINP spot. We oldies are happy to help in anyway. Feel free to post relevant questions regarding the application, PR etc.