+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
OMG! are you telling me that maybe the official who took my medical exam, would not mark it as passed till the end of the process?
The physician panel will send it on time, but IRCC officer who is handling your case may not review medical results right away that received from health Canada. It's normal that people don't see medical test marked as passed although they get biometrics request or eligibility phase cleared.

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
@Fonca @chivinas @VimalSagar congratulations and glad to see you are moving forward. May I ask something about upfront medical? do you think whether it's OK for me to do it right now as well, while only on the phase AOR received? if yes, just need to find one physician panel and do the medical check? thanks.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
@Fonca @chivinas @VimalSagar congratulations and glad to see you are moving forward. May I ask something about upfront medical? do you think whether it's OK for me to do it right now as well, while only on the phase AOR received? if yes, just need to find one physician panel and do the medical check? thanks.
I'd do it if I were you. There's going to be lots of people waiting for MR now, and you're already 4 months since AOR.
Just check with the physician panel, some don't do upfront. I had to go to another city, totally worthy though.

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I'd do it if I were you. There's going to be lots of people waiting for MR now, and you're already 4 months since AOR.
Just check with the physician panel, some don't do upfront. I had to go to another city, totally worthy though.
thanks.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I'm pretty sure! Keep your eyes on the prize, it's a long process and no good can come if we don't keep positive ;)
Thanks! I called again today to the physician panel. They didn't send my husband's medical test yet. That's probably the reason why at GCKey it's still under "we are reviewing your medical tests)

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks! I called again today to the physician panel. They didn't send my husband's medical test yet. That's probably the reason why at GCKey it's still under "we are reviewing your medical tests)
Have they explained why they haven't sent it yet?

Reactions: J20190911

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Have they explained why they haven't sent it yet?
No :mad:
I called them on Monday, they told me that the girl working on immigration wasn't working and to call on Tuesday.
I called on Tuesday, and they told me that the girl working on immigration wasn't working and to call on Wednesday.
I called today, Wednesday, and they told me that the phone of immigration is malfunctioning, that she will try to pass me with the office, but if the phone would go dead, to call again in half an hour. The call went dead. Then, I called again half an hour after, again the same!
I sent an email, they didn't answer.
I sent a fax, asking to please have an answer either by phone or email, and they sent me an email stating:
First two from Jun 20, submitted. (myself and my son)
All results normal for first two cases
Third one will be submitted this week, is in process

I replied asking for more information, if there is something bad, and why it is taking so long, and they didn't answer.
:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
No :mad:
I called them on Monday, they told me that the girl working on immigration wasn't working and to call on Tuesday.
I called on Tuesday, and they told me that the girl working on immigration wasn't working and to call on Wednesday.
I called today, Wednesday, and they told me that the phone of immigration is malfunctioning, that she will try to pass me with the office, but if the phone would go dead, to call again in half an hour. The call went dead. Then, I called again half an hour after, again the same!
I sent an email, they didn't answer.
I sent a fax, asking to please have an answer either by phone or email, and they sent me an email stating:
First two from Jun 20, submitted. (myself and my son)
All results normal for first two cases
Third one will be submitted this week, is in process

I replied asking for more information, if there is something bad, and why it is taking so long, and they didn't answer.
:mad::mad::mad:
This is nerve wracking!! I hope you can figure things out soon. I can only imagine that's all you can think about these days...
Stay strong!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
This is nerve wracking!! I hope you can figure things out soon. I can only imagine that's all you can think about these days...
Stay strong!
Yes, I am crazy!
Yesterday, at the last hour in the afternoon, they called... told me that they will be sending the medical test on June 11.