+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Anyone know what’s going on with the OINP portal? It’s at a 45 minute queue time but the foreign worker stream is still closed. What’s everyone logging in for?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
hello..
how you will know they receive your application in Sydney? are they going to send email to you?? thank you
If you send the mail with a courier, you will know when they receive it by tracking the shipment on the web page of the courier (this is what is called AR).
Then, when they open your package they will send you an email with your case number, and you will be able to link the application into your online account (this is what is called AOR).
In my case, AR was Nov 19-2019 and AOR Jan 31-2020 (2 months and 10 days after). Now, with COVID I think it would take a little longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: J20190911

popoybasha

Nov 9, 2019
If you send the mail with a courier, you will know when they receive it by tricking the shipment on the web page of the courier (this is what is called AR).
Then, when they open your package they will send you an email with your case number, and you will be able to link the application into your online account (this is what is called AOR).
In my case, AR was Nov 19-2019 and AOR Jan 31-2020 (2 months and 10 days after). Now, with COVID I think it would take a little longer.
tha
many thanks for information.. Goodluck to our application

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hey guys, how is going your application?
It has been a while I don't post msg here.
COVID comes to let us crazy.

I had my fingerprint scheduled but 1 week before the day, they closed all the branches.
Anyone has an idea when it comes back?

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019

I had my fingerprint scheduled but 1 week before the day, they closed all the branches.
NO UPADTE TO ME after AOR.
the timeline in your signature looks incorrect? you should already got AOR, right?

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020

I am in the same here! Biometrics cancelled 3 days before. And no idea when it will come back, but I think it will be crazy to book it when reopen cause a lot of people are waiting for it.

aditech

Mar 24, 2019
Hi there,
I want to know suppose if I meet all the requirements of Ontatio International Student Emplyer job offer PNP category
ie. 2 year study in Canada , employer job offer, form filled by employer.
What are the chances of getting a nomination from the province ? Do they have any specific assessmen criteria for nominating international students?

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi there,
I want to know suppose if I meet all the requirements of Ontatio International Student Emplyer job offer PNP category
ie. 2 year study in Canada , employer job offer, form filled by employer.
What are the chances of getting a nomination from the province ? Do they have any specific assessmen criteria for nominating international students?
Tbh I wouldn't rely on the PNP route, the Foreign Worker Stream and International Student streams are both very competitive, no one apart from those in the OINP office have insight into when the stream opens, and when it does it's usually filled very quickly. I'd suggest looking into Express Entry as a first priority and keep an eye on the PNP streams.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey guys, my Work permit has been approved today under essential services. Requested IRCC to expedite and they have indeed processed it fast. Have started planning my move to Canada. My employer has been supportive too. Thankfully.

Link to request priority processing https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/visa.html?fbclid=IwAR3rLDcX4O8VtFXQfbvnXbCoXe3SunS3BtJIZAG5W5PpojL1DN7saEUn04c

Last edited:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hey guys, my Work permit has been approved today under essential services. Requested IRCC to expedite and they have indeed processed it fast. Have started planning my move to Canada. My employer has been supportive too. Thankfully.

Link to request priority processing https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/visa.html?fbclid=IwAR3rLDcX4O8VtFXQfbvnXbCoXe3SunS3BtJIZAG5W5PpojL1DN7saEUn04c
Nice! Welcome to Canada and embrace the chill weather.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019

That's really good news!! Congrats!

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020

That's very good news! Congratulations, and Welcome!!!!

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hello everybody!

I've done my medicals upfront today.
I'll be waiting for them to get into the system and I'll let you know.

Take care!

Reactions: VimalSagar