+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hey guys, my Work permit has been approved today under essential services. Requested IRCC to expedite and they have indeed processed it fast. Have started planning my move to Canada. My employer has been supportive too. Thankfully.

Link to request priority processing https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/visa.html?fbclid=IwAR3rLDcX4O8VtFXQfbvnXbCoXe3SunS3BtJIZAG5W5PpojL1DN7saEUn04c
Congrats Mate. I have no news from CIC yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Guys, I received my GCMS notes. Quite generic until now -- Received biometrics, Passed criminality and pending background etc. No further movement but I see the internal deadline to complete the next step is Feb 20, 2021. That is probably the max date before I get medical request, if all goes well. Employer name is mentioned in the notes. Regular stuff like PnP status, PnP number and expiry date of PnP are all mentioned. Its a 70 page report with most of the info repeating. My secondary processing office is allocated - Ottawa. Primary office is always Sydney for us.

I ordered them here - https://www.applygcms.com/order-pricing.html. I think its free if you are in Canada physically. But I am not sure of this.

Best place to understand the notes is from the link below. All the best.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

Last edited:
Reactions: J20190911

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Guys, I received my GCMS notes. Quite generic until now -- Received biometrics, Passed criminality and pending background etc. No further movement but I see the internal deadline to complete the next step is Feb 20, 2021. That is probably the max date before I get medical request, if all goes well. Employer name is mentioned in the notes. Regular stuff like PnP status, PnP number and expiry date of PnP are all mentioned. Its a 70 page report with most of the info repeating. My secondary processing office is allocated - Ottawa. Primary office is always Sydney for us.

I ordered them here - https://www.applygcms.com/order-pricing.html. I think its free if you are in Canada physically. But I am not sure of this.

Best place to understand the notes is from the link below. All the best.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/
Thanks! Feb 2021??? OMG!
I ordered GCMS notes 10 days ago on IRCC web page, I paid CAD 5. No news yet!
As Fonca, I also did upfront medicals last week.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello everybody!
I've done my medicals upfront today.
I'll be waiting for them to get into the system and I'll let you know.
Take care!
Did u submitted via Web form to IRCC ????
Let me know if u receive any update......
THANKS.

@Fonca, I saw on MyImmitracker a guy who passed the Medicals on June 25 and he did upfront a month ago. I asked him and he answered:
"If you don't send the upfront medical confirmation through web form it'll take a lot of time for them to pass it, but if you send the confirmation to them (my case) you'd get passed within 2 weeks."

I've sent the confirmation via webform 2 days ago, with the sheet that gave me at the medical office scanned! Did you send it?

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hi, Yes I have sent that E-MEDICAL sheet Via webform to IRCC. ( FRIDAY - 26th June ).

let me know you get any reply from IRCC.

i guess it will take a week to receive response of webform through IRCC.

Please update me if you receieve any update....

Thanks.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi, Yes I have sent that E-MEDICAL sheet Via webform to IRCC. ( FRIDAY - 26th June ).

let me know you get any reply from IRCC.

i guess it will take a week to receive response of webform through IRCC.

Please update me if you receieve any update....

Thanks.
Yes! of course, If you have an answer let us know also!

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Thanks! Feb 2021??? OMG!
I ordered GCMS notes 10 days ago on IRCC web page, I paid CAD 5. No news yet!
As Fonca, I also did upfront medicals last week.
when did you order GCMS notes ??
Please share the status of your application one you get your GCMS notes... As I have Similar timeline like yours...

Thanks in Advance.

EDEN BAE

Jun 25, 2020
TORONTO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Hi guys,
I just recieved the letter of approved nomination.

I would like to know the details of what I have to do from now and how long it usually take to get pr?

please let me know as much as you know.

thanks for everyone and good luck for every!!