+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
GG is back guys!
I received PR today via EE. It took ~5 months.
awesome, congratulations. we are still on the long waiting way.
I heard that the COVID-19 might impact more on paper based than EE, because paper based might need to be handled at office, while most can be done online for EE.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello friends!
I want to know your opinion... I know that we already discussed this, but given the current circumstances with the COVID... I was thinking to make medicals upfront
Do you think would it be a good idea?

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hello friends!
I want to know your opinion... I know that we already discussed this, but given the current circumstances with the COVID... I was thinking to make medicals upfront
Do you think would it be a good idea?
I though about it, too. Problem to me is: I've already have a message on my CGKEY that they are reviewing my results, which might be because there's already a MR, and therefore, a number of request connected to it... I don't wanna mess up.

My main reason for not doing it is because I feel that our processes could be longer than 18. If I do it now, I might have to redo later and spend more money... Gahhhh, it's nerve wracking!!!

I honestly don't understand why not to prioritize those who are already here, working, paying taxes, and part of the society.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I though about it, too. Problem to me is: I've already have a message on my CGKEY that they are reviewing my results, which might be because there's already a MR, and therefore, a number of request connected to it... I don't wanna mess up.

My main reason for not doing it is because I feel that our processes could be longer than 18. If I do it now, I might have to redo later and spend more money... Gahhhh, it's nerve-wracking!!!

I honestly don't understand why not to prioritize those who are already here, working, paying taxes, and part of the society.
Yes, that's my fear... in mine says "you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"
The thing is... doesn't seems to be that they are working yet.... I haven't seen any update after March 13 on MyImmitracker, but the panel physicians yes are working...
When you go into your account, under "Current Status"... what does it say?
In my profile says "Submitted"

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Yes, that's my fear... in mine says "you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"
The thing is... doesn't seems to be that they are working yet.... I haven't seen any update after March 13 on MyImmitracker, but the panel physicians yes are working...
When you go into your account, under "Current Status"... what does it say?
In my profile says "Submitted"
Mine says "submited" as well... 39% going

I saw that sb received AOR in other thread, the first movement since middle March!! Let's hope things start working again.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Mine says "submited" as well... 39% going

I saw that sb received AOR in other thread, the first movement since middle March!! Let's hope things start working again.
Ohhhh! that's wonderful! mine is 38%
I think I am going to wait.... I don't wanna mess up my process!

Reactions: J20190911 and Fonca

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
awesome, congratulations. we are still on the long waiting way.
I heard that the COVID-19 might impact more on paper based than EE, because paper based might need to be handled at office, while most can be done online for EE.
Not True my freind.
The paper based applications are entered in the System manually by IRCC and hence you can link your paper based account online. From that point onward, both type of applications are handled the exact same way. When you will order GCMS note down the line, you will find that an officer checked everything you had submitted & add all possible review comments & referred to Sr. officer's review if needed. It will be a huge document to decode. Only difference is paper based application have a longer processing time ( don't know why) & some documentation are not-applicable compare to EE.

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Not True my freind.
The paper based applications are entered in the System manually by IRCC and hence you can link your paper based account online. From that point onward, both type of applications are handled the exact same way. When you will order GCMS note down the line, you will find that an officer checked everything you had submitted & add all possible review comments & referred to Sr. officer's review if needed. It will be a huge document to decode. Only difference is paper based application have a longer processing time ( don't know why) & some documentation are not-applicable compare to EE.
OK, good to know that, I'm in black box right now since I am using the agent/lawyer and not able to link my own profile with the application, so no way to monitor my status by myself. I get the update by email from the lawyer only when significant event happens, such as AOR, biometrics request.., so I don't have any further update since Mar 4 :(.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey Guys. Hope everyone is safe and sound. I just ordered the GCMS notes to see what's going on with my PR application.

I don't have the work permit approved yet. Still outside Canada (In US). Ready to make a move but no WP.
Hey @phanikiran.kara!!! Did you get your GCMS notes yet?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey @phanikiran.kara!!! Did you get your GCMS notes yet?
@chivinas Not yet. Takes about a month or two. But if anything was done and pending an update in the system, then that would be entered and marked finished by the officer issuing GCMS notes. Let's see how it goes. I will surely update you and post the details the moment I get it.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
My Work Permit support letter expired but no progress in my WP application yet. Did any of you extend your OINP work permit support letter by any chance?

Reactions: chivinas

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
@chivinas Not yet. Takes about a month or two. But if anything was done and pending an update in the system, then that would be entered and marked finished by the officer issuing GCMS notes. Let's see how it goes. I will surely update you and post the details the moment I get it.
Great, I hope this works for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: phanikiran.kara