+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Thank You mate. I got your second point "#inside Canada on closed work permit condition".
So, for an applicant who is the outland applicant(PR process going on), work permit applied through online without TR, what condition apply to that applicant?
You can only apply and then approved for work permits outside Canada.
But you cannot obtain the work permit until you're IN Canada (when you cross the border, customs officers will interview and then grant you the work permit. Note that the customs officers also can deny your work permit at the border).

When you've obtained the work permits, you need to start working for the supported employer.

Reactions: dthap

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
You can only apply and then approved for work permits outside Canada.
But you cannot obtain the work permit until you're IN Canada (when you cross the border, customs officers will interview and then grant you the work permit. Note that the customs officers also can deny your work permit at the border).

When you've obtained the work permits, you need to start working for the supported employer.
Thanks for the clarification mate. Much appreciated. It solves all confusions.

popoybasha

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks for the clarification mate. Much appreciated. It solves all confusions.
Hello..
I received my nomination last week of April I just confused in the form of family declaration which is my husband and I need to complete. in the second form do we need to put my husband name applicant or still my name? thank you

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hello..
I received my nomination last week of April I just confused in the form of family declaration which is my husband and I need to complete. in the second form do we need to put my husband name applicant or still my name? thank you
You are always the applicant. One form you fill in your family information. Another form with you as principal applicant as well, you fill in with your husband's family information.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I got my answer this morning about medical request. They said that, although it is saying that they're "reviewing the results", they actually haven't sent the request yet...
Waiting game :)
So, does that mean that they will send you a request?

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
So, does that mean that they will send you a request?
Yes, I'm waiting for it... Who knows when it's coming lol
I've already told my employer that they might get in touch to check that I'm still "working" (homeoffice) as well. How's your situation? Have you sent our papers again? All set? I still want to celebrate our PRs together :cool:
Take care

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Yes, I'm waiting for it... Who knows when it's coming lol
I've already told my employer that they might get in touch to check that I'm still "working" (homeoffice) as well. How's your situation? Have you sent our papers again? All set? I still want to celebrate our PRs together :cool:
Take care
No, no yet. I am still working on the old pharmacy. Probably the move will be next month. I've told my employers that when we move, they have to send an email to OINP informing about the new place (this what OINP answered me I have to do), so they will do it then.
Regarding IRCC, they told me that once I have the data of the new place, I have to send a web-form with all the info.
I also want to celebrate together!!!! ;)
I hope this COVID bs finish soon and they start working normally again!
BDW, thanks for your answer about the medicals, it was very helpful!

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey Guys. Hope everyone is safe and sound. I just ordered the GCMS notes to see what's going on with my PR application.

I don't have the work permit approved yet. Still outside Canada (In US). Ready to make a move but no WP.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey Guys. Hope everyone is safe and sound. I just ordered the GCMS notes to see what's going on with my PR application.

I don't have the work permit approved yet. Still outside Canada (In US). Ready to make a move but no WP.
I hope everything it's good! Was it difficult to order the notes?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
I hope everything it's good! Was it difficult to order the notes?
No @chivinas. Ordered it online through an agent who seemed legitimate. I will post their link if they file mine successfully and I feel they are genuine.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
No @chivinas. Ordered it online through an agent who seemed legitimate. I will post their link if they file mine successfully and I feel they are genuine.
Great! it would take one month to get the notes, don't?

annaau

Aug 22, 2019
OINP has a long update today.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Related to Employer Job Offer: Foreign worker stream, it answers the question a lot of people asking here.
1- The program will reach out to each and every employer which is supporting the current applicants, to confirm that the job offers are still valid.
2- The nominates were conditional, mean employees have to remain working under the job offers until the PR was issued.

So, I think if you're lay-off even when after got the nominate, the nominate will be canceled.
(That's my understanding after reading, please correct me if I'm wrong, I would like to know about this as well).

Hi , So is it mean OINP foreign worker stream already re-opened for new application?? thanks