+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
it seems they opened for 7 min only? is it correct?
I received an alert at 3:20 that it was open and 4:20 that it was closed so seems like it was open for about an hour officially - other users have said they weren't able to get in at 3:30 so it could be a technical issue and they might try reopen again shortly.

Those who applied in September - was the queueing this crazy then?

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
I received an alert at 3:20 that it was open and 4:20 that it was closed so seems like it was open for about an hour officially - other users have said they weren't able to get in at 3:30 so it could be a technical issue and they might try reopen again shortly.

It remained open for a month in September, so I assumed there wasn’t much of a queue. As of today it opened as 3 (at least that’s when I saw the update on the website)

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
It remained open for a month in September, so I assumed there wasn’t much of a queue. As of today it opened as 3 (at least that’s when I saw the update on the website)
They've opened it and immediately closed it in previous years so lets hope this is down to a technical glitch and they will open again soon. Interestingly, there's still ~120 minute wait to get into the portal.

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
They've opened it and immediately closed it in previous years so lets hope this is down to a technical glitch and they will open again soon. Interestingly, there's still ~120 minute wait to get into the portal.
Not for both of these streams, only stream I know that has opened and closed same day is the masters graduate one. Regardless, let’s hope they open it again soon! The queue is probably formed by people that still hope it could be opened even tho they already updated the website saying that, for now, both streams are closed

Reactions: Rana.24

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020

Not at all! I entered the first day that opened and there was not queue. And it was opened almost one month

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
The truth is also, that then, the EE wasn't at 472 points. I think that maybe now there are more persons waiting for other options

powerpay

Dec 4, 2016
This is just crazy I'm a tech worker and qualify to get in because I'm working in my field one month since I graduated from college I've started work my employer filled out the application in February now I can't get into registered this is crazy I really don't want to move to BC or another province.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
This is just crazy I'm a tech worker and qualify to get in because I'm working in my field one month since I graduated from college I've started work my employer filled out the application in February now I can't get into registered this is crazy I really don't want to move to BC or another province.
If you've graduated college you would just be able to go through the human capital stream no? Additionally the requirements for this stream are two years work experience in the same NOC code as your job offer, so why choose this stream?

Nosyllek

Nov 24, 2019
My wife and I got to the point where we were to choose the employer job offer: international graduate stream while it was still open at about 10:30am ontario time but that stream was inactive. This is really unfair.Something is not right

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Sorry my bad - Its E version only. I misread it because my mouse cursor was right there. I have used IMM 1295 (06-2019) E (triple checked this time).
Final submission was done by my Lawyer. So, can help only partially based on what I have provided to them. I guess you can submit, it does not hurt (Just keep in mind that the employer should pay the compliance fee, not you :) ).
Yes mate. I have got this receipt from the employer.
Just wondering if we actually need to submit that one.

have you got an employment contract? I wonder that is the offer of employment letter.?