+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks this is what I was going to ask you which stream would be better to choose from? Yes i think that employer job offer stream Would be a better option then international student stream.
Anyway can you apply in both? How long time usually it took to be nominated?
My best wishes to you in your Pr application
You can apply in both and follow through the one you get nominated I guess.
The time is a mystery, it says 90 days, but there are fellows here waiting longer than that!

Reactions: amadio

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
We don't need language proof :)
=D it is always good to make sure.. xD

I have just another question:
In the section 13...
they ask about the national ids, which id? is it from my native country id or any from here (canada)?

mrosso

Sep 9, 2017
London, ON
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
10-02-2020
=D it is always good to make sure.. xD

I have just another question:
In the section 13...
they ask about the national ids, which id? is it from my native country id or any from here (canada)?
I was wondering the same and couldn't find any official clarification about this on CIC's website... I've found some replies about this in others threads and people said that "national" stands for your citizenship country.

Reactions: pdrlins

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I was wondering the same and couldn't find any official clarification about this on CIC's website... I've found some replies about this in others threads and people said that "national" stands for your citizenship country.
As I thought, Thanks =D

Reactions: mrosso

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi guys,
Hoping to get some light here .
I am currently working for one of the big banks here in Ontario and I have everything to qualify for this stream. The hr department said they would be happy to fill the employer form for me but they wouldn’t be able to provide a few info (such as business number) and that if the immigration officers wanted they could contact them and only then they would provide that missing info. Do you think that’s a huge problem? It is a very well known institution and the hr department said that they never give out this information when filling documents for immigration purposes. I thought of maybe writing a letter explaining that and submit with my application. Did anyone had to go through anything similar?
Thanks guys!
ask your HR team to fill the employer form and email directly to nominee@ontario.ca email so that way they can fill all the informaiton and giving only to immigration officer and not to you , so they would be okay i think.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Guys,

i) my wife doesn't have a Birth certificate so applied at CGI and getting it , also thinking of attaching an affidavit from parents, do any of you know what affidavit should cover, main points? like any samples?

ii)also how do you pay the fee for the PR packet?

iii)for one of my kids the passport is expiring in Jan 2021, I am thinking to apply the PR Packet now with that, and later renew it, so after renewal can I update the PR Packet, is this a good thought, any suggestions?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020