OINP Submitted: Sep 11/2019
OINP Assessment: Dec 3/ 2019
OINP DIP: Jan 3/2020

OINP Approved: Jan 27/ 2020
PR Submitted: Feb 10/ 2020
PR AoR: waiting

lamariposa

Apr 22, 2019
still in DIP.. just check the website, for paper based application it shows 15-19months? does that means we cant change our job until we get our PR approved to make it safe?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process.html
actually my another question is ,my common-law live with me here but not going to apply for PR this time though I disclosed him in my OINP application to fulfill the requirement, he has a open work permit as family member of foreign worker (me). will that bother visa officer's decision on my pr application? and will he be good to stay here with OWP and just to renew that after? as most likely he'll back to Asia after for business. I 'll disclose him in my PR application to fulfill the requirement for sure though..and I heard that if you have applied for someone along with you , you used that quota and up to 5 years you will not be able to sponsor anyone else (like your parents/brothers). is that true?

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Hi guys,
My wife is planning to apply under this stream , I have a question and hope some one can help me answering it. My wife is an Early child educator NOC 4214 studied 2 years diploma & has a full time permanent job offer. her job is regulated in Ontario can she apply under this stream without the 2 years experience?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys,
My wife is planning to apply under this stream , I have a question and hope some one can help me answering it. My wife is an Early child educator NOC 4214 studied 2 years diploma & has a full time permanent job offer. her job is regulated in Ontario can she apply under this stream without the 2 years experience?
This stream is closed to applicants at this time.

Reactions: amadio

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hi guys,
I'm an ECE as well, she doesn't need the 2 years experience because our profession is regulated by an official site - the College of ECES.

Reactions: amadio

mrosso

Sep 9, 2017
London, ON
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
10-02-2020
Hi everyone!
I've been following this thread for a few weeks but this is my first post. Thanks for sharing your experience here, it's been quite helpful.

After 5 long months, I finally got my nomination!

Here is my timeline:
Submitted: Sep 17, 2019
Assessment: Dec 17, 2019
Waiting Documents: Jan 23, 2020 (additional documentation for self-employment work period)
Reply Sent: Feb 5, 2020
DIP: Feb 7, 2020
Nomination: Feb 10, 2020

My NOC is 5241 (graphic designers and illustrators) and I was already working on the position of the job offer before applying.

Now off to prepare the PR application package!

Last edited:

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
Hi guys,
Hoping to get some light here .
I am currently working for one of the big banks here in Ontario and I have everything to qualify for this stream. The hr department said they would be happy to fill the employer form for me but they wouldn’t be able to provide a few info (such as business number) and that if the immigration officers wanted they could contact them and only then they would provide that missing info. Do you think that’s a huge problem? It is a very well known institution and the hr department said that they never give out this information when filling documents for immigration purposes. I thought of maybe writing a letter explaining that and submit with my application. Did anyone had to go through anything similar?
Thanks guys!

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi guys,
Hoping to get some light here .
I am currently working for one of the big banks here in Ontario and I have everything to qualify for this stream. The hr department said they would be happy to fill the employer form for me but they wouldn’t be able to provide a few info (such as business number) and that if the immigration officers wanted they could contact them and only then they would provide that missing info. Do you think that’s a huge problem? It is a very well known institution and the hr department said that they never give out this information when filling documents for immigration purposes. I thought of maybe writing a letter explaining that and submit with my application. Did anyone had to go through anything similar?
Thanks guys!
Write a Letter of Emplanation and submit it along with the application. You will surely get Request for Info. refer back and an email will be sent to the Employer contact you mention in the application. They can respond to that with relevant information. This is not a defined process. This is my guess as to what would happen.

Reactions: Fonca

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
thanks for your reply have you applied to this stream or you are still waiting when it re-open?
I applied last year when it opened and I got nominated. I'm through the PR process now.
I'd advise you to prepare all the documentation in advance and apply as soon as it opens again. I did this last time and it saved me time.
I wouldn't apply through the student stream if I could choose, because I know for a fact that there're a lot o people with the documentation ready to go to use in that stream, and nobody knows how the selection is done.
Good luck!

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
still in DIP.. just check the website, for paper based application it shows 15-19months? does that means we cant change our job until we get our PR approved to make it safe?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process.html
actually my another question is ,my common-law live with me here but not going to apply for PR this time though I disclosed him in my OINP application to fulfill the requirement, he has a open work permit as family member of foreign worker (me). will that bother visa officer's decision on my pr application? and will he be good to stay here with OWP and just to renew that after? as most likely he'll back to Asia after for business. I 'll disclose him in my PR application to fulfill the requirement for sure though..and I heard that if you have applied for someone along with you , you used that quota and up to 5 years you will not be able to sponsor anyone else (like your parents/brothers). is that true?
Whether it's paper based or EE, this scenario is possible. CIC has information about non-accompanying spouse/partner/common-law, refer to it & also call IRCC.
Based on what I have read the documentation (PCC/proof of fund/Medical etc.) and process remains same even if spouse/partner/spouse/partner/common-law is claimed as non-accompanying. The background/security checks will still be performed. The solid honest letter of justification will be required to explain the whole situation. IRCC officer should get convinced why non-accompanying spouse/partner/spouse/partner/common-law is not applied for PR.
While PR is in process, OWP or Work visa does not get Voided, rather one should maintain the valid status until PR is granted or remain legal in the country.

Reactions: lamariposa

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
I applied last year when it opened and I got nominated. I'm through the PR process now.
I'd advise you to prepare all the documentation in advance and apply as soon as it opens again. I did this last time and it saved me time.
I wouldn't apply through the student stream if I could choose, because I know for a fact that there're a lot o people with the documentation ready to go to use in that stream, and nobody knows how the selection is done.
Good luck!
Thanks this is what I was going to ask you which stream would be better to choose from? Yes i think that employer job offer stream Would be a better option then international student stream.
Anyway can you apply in both? How long time usually it took to be nominated?
My best wishes to you in your Pr application

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020