+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi Guys,
Just received the nomination. Wish you all the best for others who are still waiting.

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
Submitted: Sep 3 2019 / Assessment: Oct 15 2019 / DIP: / Nomination: Jan 3 2020

PR Provincial Nominee (paper based application) in-land
Submitted:
Congrats

Reactions: iBarjar

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hi Guys,
Just received the nomination. Wish you all the best for others who are still waiting.

Submitted: Sep 3 2019 / Assessment: Oct 15 2019 / DIP: / Nomination: Jan 3 2020

Submitted:
Congrats!

v_singh67

Jan 3, 2020
Hi Guys,
Can somebody tell my when the international student job offer stream gonna open in 2020 ?
I did my 2 year diploma from Canada and got graduated in April 2018, OINP International student job offer stream is only my option for now and i am currently working in NOC B job (IT Technical Analyst) since Aug 2018 and i have employer form filled by my employer .

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Hi Guys,
Can somebody tell my when the international student job offer stream gonna open in 2020 ?
I did my 2 year diploma from Canada and got graduated in April 2018, OINP International student job offer stream is only my option for now and i am currently working in NOC B job (IT Technical Analyst) since Aug 2018 and i have employer form filled by my employer .
Hi,
Nobody can take a call on this. It's upto provincial ministry dept to open the streams. Just to clear out, In the recent updates for International Student Job offer, OINP mentioned there's a substantial increase of applications. As per the past updates on the OINP, they receive the quota from Federal by Feb or March starting which makes them to open the stream by April.

I'm assuming there will be changes to these streams. As federal streams are becoming paused and some of them are changing the requirements, provincial streams might too get affected.

Look for Pilot programs as they'll be opened in early of 2020.

v_singh67

Jan 3, 2020
Hi,
Nobody can take a call on this. It's upto provincial ministry dept to open the streams. Just to clear out, In the recent updates for International Student Job offer, OINP mentioned there's a substantial increase of applications. As per the past updates on the OINP, they receive the quota from Federal by Feb or March starting which makes them to open the stream by April.

I'm assuming there will be changes to these streams. As federal streams are becoming paused and some of them are changing the requirements, provincial streams might too get affected.

Look for Pilot programs as they'll be opened in early of 2020.

So most probably by April 2020 International Student Job offer stream should open ?
In April end my two years after graduation will be over. Any suggestions

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
So most probably by April 2020 International Student Job offer stream should open ?
In April end my two years after graduation will be over. Any suggestions
Like I mentioned "As per the past updates". It won't be a surprise if the streams open by end of January. It's upto the provincial ministry to decide. So, I can't tell you that a specific stream might open in April.

Like I mentioned, Pilot programs are opening in early 2020 as posted on OINP updates page.

As you mentioned that your job falls under IT Technical analyst, look for job code and if it falls into the Human Capital priorities stream, you can apply under EE. Go through the list of jobs that province picks the most under Human Capital priorities. And if you're okay, take IELTS with EE requirements and fill the profile. If province picks you, fill a profile on OINP under Human Capital priorities stream and you can get nominated by province.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Hey Guys!

I woke up this morning, with excellent news in my e-mail.

....I just received the nomination!!!! :):):)

I hope that very soon, everybody gets a nomination too!
Congratulations friend Can you give your timeline. Good luck with rest of the processing :)

Reactions: Leo.ca

Leo.ca

Nov 21, 2019
Toronto
Congratulations friend Can you give your timeline. Good luck with rest of the processing :)
Hi, I included in my signature...but you can check here :)

Submitted:
Sep 9 2019 / Assessment: Oct 9 2019 / DIP: Dec 12 2019 Nomination: Jan 3, 2020
Submitted:
waiting / AR: waiting / AOR: waiting

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Like I mentioned "As per the past updates". It won't be a surprise if the streams open by end of January. It's upto the provincial ministry to decide. So, I can't tell you that a specific stream might open in April.

Like I mentioned, Pilot programs are opening in early 2020 as posted on OINP updates page.

As you mentioned that your job falls under IT Technical analyst, look for job code and if it falls into the Human Capital priorities stream, you can apply under EE. Go through the list of jobs that province picks the most under Human Capital priorities. And if you're okay, take IELTS with EE requirements and fill the profile. If province picks you, fill a profile on OINP under Human Capital priorities stream and you can get nominated by province.
Do you know where I could find out whether the foreign worker stream is opened now? I checked last year’s updates on the oinp website. None of the notices in Jan was related to opening the application.

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Do you know where I could find out whether the foreign worker stream is opened now? I checked last year’s updates on the oinp website. None of the notices in Jan was related to opening the application.
You can see the general information of the OINP and all the streams under OINP

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-oinp

Also check for yearly update pages. As of now 2020 Program Updates is just that they reached the allocated nominations for year 2019. If they opened any of the closed streams, they'll mention on this 2020 update page too.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hi, I included in my signature...but you can check here :)

Submitted:
Sep 9 2019 / Assessment: Oct 9 2019 / DIP: Dec 12 2019 Nomination: Jan 3, 2020
Submitted:
waiting / AR: waiting / AOR: waiting
congratulations!

Reactions: Leo.ca

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019