+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Leo.ca

Nov 21, 2019
Toronto
Hi everyone,

Question.....
I received the e-mail with all documentation regarding the nomination, now, my next step will be applied to (close) Work Permit, isn´t?

My employer, tomorrow will fill in all information on "Employer Portal" under LMI exemption title: Canada-PT Agreements - R204(c)/LMI exemption code: T13 and pay $230 fee and will generate "offer of employment number", with this number, I will fill in this form and follow all steps https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5710e.pdf correctly?

There are something that I will need to do?

Thanks!

anikat1234

Jan 5, 2020
hi
I have received notice of intent for cancelation of my application under employer job offer: foreign worker for following grounds:-

1- salary offered by employer is less than median wages of my noc

2- advertisement published by my employer for filling up the job indicates that salary was offered less than median wages as such no canadian showed interest for advertisement. there fore department is treating it as sufficient steps

now, my employer is ready to offer me median wages as well he has already published new advertisement with median wages on offer. he will be replying the notice of intent for cancellation with abovesaid development. my question is whether it will help my application or any other suggestion?

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
hi
I have received notice of intent for cancelation of my application under employer job offer: foreign worker for following grounds:-

2- advertisement published by my employer for filling up the job indicates that salary was offered less than median wages as such no canadian showed interest for advertisement. there fore department is treating it as sufficient steps

now, my employer is ready to offer me median wages as well he has already published new advertisement with median wages on offer. he will be replying the notice of intent for cancellation with abovesaid development. my question is whether it will help my application or any other suggestion?
Ohhh it's very bed what is your last Status Assessment or DIP or anything else???

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello! I'm back! I was a few days on vacation, and I come back and have a lot a new messages!
As @Fonca says... Happy new PR year!
Congratulations to those who received nomination!
I will try to read all the messages!

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
hi

Yes, salary offered equal to the median wages or more than median wage level will increase the possibility of getting approval for nomination. I had a similar situation.

anikat1234

Jan 5, 2020
Yes, salary offered equal to the median wages or more than median wage level will increase the possibility of getting approval for nomination. I had a similar situation.
hi,

thank you for reply. shall my employer reply to notice of intent with amended job offer letter with salary more than median wages?

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
hi,

thank you for reply. shall my employer reply to notice of intent with amended job offer letter with salary more than median wages?
Yes, your employer should send the amended job offer with median wages equal or more as per NOC code. Do not forget to sign an offer letter from both parties i.e., you and your employer. I did the same and got a positive result in a week.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks @Fonca for answering the questions. can you please clarify below.

ii) My marriage certificate is already in English so is that enough or do i need another document ?if so what is it ?

iii) i already mentioned last 10 years as each row, but due to stay in multiple cities (for Ex: i entered canada last year if i stay in Mississauga and move to torronto .. should is put as one row since i entered canada once which is correct as per my understanding , else would i have to split it as i Mississauga and torronto )?

iv)is there a contact number to call them? or can we email them?

v) i have put passport as National ID , that is correct i think, what you guys put please advise?
@chivinas @Fonca @phanikiran.kara please clarify these questions above

lenearcher

Jan 5, 2020
Hi Anika,
I have somewhat a similar situation. My job letter is NOC 1212 but my job letter NOC 1111. I have 30 days to respond. How should I respond. I need your help urgently

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
@chivinas @Fonca @phanikiran.kara please clarify these questions above
Sorry Kumar, was busy...

ii. No need to do anything if its in English.
iii. If you have reported to the Govt. of this address change or if you stayed after this change for many many days, then yes, you should declare. I suggest to declare everything truthfully and completely, especially foreign travels.
iv. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp -- I strongly suggest email chains.
v. I put a no in national ID for India.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Guys with nomination, need urgent help... I have sent the PR application as you may know. Now I am proceeding towards applying Work Permit.

I just realized that in the Work permit support letter, in the box "NAME OF ASSESSED OCCUPATION AND NOC" they wrote the current designation of my current company [Senior Technical Lead Engineer 2173] and not the intended designation of my future Canadian company [LEAD EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2173]. In the certificate of nomination letter, under the section "Name of Occupation and NOC" they have mentioned the correct designation of my future Canadian employer. Now, is this intended or is this a mistake? Can anyone throw light on this please. Outland applications are more likely to have this discrepancy. But can you please spare some time, check your nomination letters and advice.

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Guys with nomination, need urgent help... I have sent the PR application as you may know. Now I am proceeding towards applying Work Permit.

I just realized that in the Work permit support letter, in the box "NAME OF ASSESSED OCCUPATION AND NOC" they wrote the current designation of my current company [Senior Technical Lead Engineer 2173] and not the intended designation of my future Canadian company [LEAD EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2173]. In the certificate of nomination letter, under the section "Name of Occupation and NOC" they have mentioned the correct designation of my future Canadian employer. Now, is this intended or is this a mistake? Can anyone throw light on this please. Outland applications are more likely to have this discrepancy. But can you please spare some time, check your nomination letters and advice.
Hi, I'm just giving my opinion.

You mentioned that OINP, in Work permit Support letter mentioned your current designation not the future designation under "NAME OF ASSESSED OCCUPATION AND NOC", Right?

As the name "Assessed" says, they'll consider the present employer as you're currently employed. I fyou're not employed and are going to have a job with your future employer, then they would have mentioned "LEAD EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2173" under that (Or might leave blank as you don't have job when applying). I would assume they made mistake if both sections are with name "NAME OF ASSESSED OCCUPATION AND NOC", which is not. They're of different names and the word "Assessment" plays a role in understanding the difference.

When it comes to IRCC, I think they look at both documents as they're important for issuing your Employer specific work permit. When mentioning your employer, I suggest you go with future employer as that makes you eligible for getting Visa and port entering (Your OINP work permit support letter is not valid, as you'd be resigned already with your current employer and Airport authority don't trace back to your Country's employer. This is my understanding).

If you have time, you can go ahead resigning your current employer and ask OINP to give Work permit support letter with your future Canadian employer (which is valid and they should do it.)

Like I mentioned, this is what I understood and completely to the best of my Knowledge. You can wait for some other's opinion or clarification.