Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
I've made them, no payed ones... There's no need to put a date because the only reason thay would use them is if sth is not correct in your package of documents.
Well, at least that's what I did, I hope I'm righto_O
Thanks for the reply... I think we need to submit pre-paid mailing labels at the very least, I may be wrong. @chivinas, waiting for your input as well. Anyone else who already submitted the PR application package?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Ok thanks a lot. Which courier have you used for return labels? What date did you chose as return shipping date?
@chivinas, how was yours?
@Fonca, you are right... @phanikiran.kara, you only have to create and send two self-adhesive labels with your data (name, address, etc.) and put in your envelope. They will use them in case they have to submit your application back (if something is wrong or missing). No envelope nor postage is needed.
Regarding the envelope to send the application, I used "Canada Post Priority," which is with tracking. I put all my papers organized in the same order of the checklist (as @Fonca told you) in a folder. When I went to the postal mail, this folder did not fit in the box, so they give me a big plastic envelope (those with burbles), I put the folder inside and folded the bag so that the shipment was the size of the folder (9” x 12”).
I hope this helps you!

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
hi Guys i am getting my PR packet ready I need some help here, where to start and which ones are important.

I am thinking to get PCC ready first as it takes time, PCC needed for the applicant only or for Spouse also?
PCC is for both of you

Reactions: kumar143

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks for the reply... I think we need to submit pre-paid mailing labels at the very least, I may be wrong. @chivinas, waiting for your input as well. Anyone else who already submitted the PR application package?
Sorry, I just answered. I had a crazy morning. You have to send labels, no pre-paid.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
@Fonca, you are right... @phanikiran.kara, you only have to create and send two self-adhesive labels with your data (name, address, etc.) and put in your envelope. They will use them in case they have to submit your application back (if something is wrong or missing). No envelope nor postage is needed.
Regarding the envelope to send the application, I used "Canada Post Priority," which is with tracking. I put all my papers organized in the same order of the checklist (as @Fonca told you) in a folder. When I went to the postal mail, this folder did not fit in the box, so they give me a big plastic envelope (those with burbles), I put the folder inside and folded the bag so that the shipment was the size of the folder (9” x 12”).
I hope this helps you!
This was my folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11SfHIPosZaJzDENwomNf6QFV6vilIutR

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks for advice, I just tried, but it require to input your Client ID/UCI otherwise the inquiries couldn't be sent out..or I should call and ask.
If you are on work permit or study permit, you can get that UCI in those documents.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
hi Guys i am getting my PR packet ready I need some help here, where to start and which ones are important.

I am thinking to get PCC ready first as it takes time, PCC needed for the applicant only or for Spouse also?
You can start getting the PPC and also you can send to translate any document that is not in English. PPC for you, husband and children over 18.
Also, you can start filling the forms, but at the moment of sending them, be sure to update the date.
Another thing you can do is take the photos, I did it at Shoppers Drug Mart. Photos for any member of the family (adults and childrens).

Reactions: kumar143

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
So should I do for Canada as well ? Or just previous countries? I am a asking this because it says any country lived more than 6 months.
No, Canada no. They will do their own background checks. Only for your own country and any other in which you lived for more than 6 months.

Last edited:

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
No, Canada no. They will do their own background checks. Only for your own country and to another in which you lived for more than 6 months.
Cool thanks atleast that part is good, what about medical test ? Do we need to do now ?

I applied for India PCC the consulate people took our original passports .. heck I have not seen or heard such thing for other countries I think .. ppl hv to just submit online and submit few copies not originals though

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Cool thanks atleast that part is good, what about medical test ? Do we need to do now ?

I applied for India PCC the consulate people took our original passports .. heck I have not seen or heard such thing for other countries I think .. ppl hv to just submit online and submit few copies not originals though
No, medical tests should be done when they ask for them. It is the middle of the process.
I did my PPC on line.