+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Lynnnn

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Unfortunately, yes. I've seen some people in the same situation in this thread.
Have you tried to call them to see what's going on?
yes I did, you are know they always telling the same " if there is any updates, we will let you know..."

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
GG or anybody I need help today i got My ECA i want to create my EE profile, i created GCKey but dont know where to start please help...
Once you create account and login with GCKey, you will find the link at the bottom of page that says "apply to come to Canada" >> Select Express entry>> complete the profile and then submit. It's not mandatory to submit application in one go. you can save and exit as well. You can withdraw profile if needed but that can not be re-used again, one must create a new profile. Ideally, It make sense to create profile once you have ECA and IETLS results available.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Yes, only here, in this thread, we have @rodgarcialima, @Aryan888, @luxixi, @kumar143, @GG12345

All of them have +50 days, indeed some have even +60
[1] IMO, all of these applications submitted in the week intake was closed have been kept on hold. OINIP have had a lot on their plates as about 2500 nominations were under processing since Sep. They had sent 2500+ NOI in Aug'2019 alone.
[2] OINIP must be trying to clear those applications (received as part of NOI response) within standard processing of 30-60 days. They had anticipated that Sep, Oct and Nov would be the their busiest months of the year and smartly closed the intake on 09/23. @chivinas It also tells why most of the cases on other forum started getting into DIP this month.
[3] By Mid Sep, OINIP had hardly 600 nominations left and many pending applications. so, processing time and future of our applications was blurry at that point of time itself.
[4] OINIP is not fully freed up from Aug/Sep'2019 nomination applications yet. Our applications are still under consideration since submitted within 14 days window, otherwise OINP would have confirmed that up-front. However, Let's forget 90 days processing time, Lucky ones will get approvals in Jan/feb' 2020 ( technically under year 2020 quota)