+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to thread. I just want check the eligibility for ONIP - Employer Job Offer stream. I'm working in Toronto in work permit for the last one year and have job offer with my employer to apply in this category.

But I wanted to check what is the IELTS score level is needed. I have a score of (R:6, W:5.5, L:7.5, S: 7) and I'm not sure whether I'm eligible to apply with this score.

Could someone help / guide me in this regards?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to thread. I just want check the eligibility for ONIP - Employer Job Offer stream. I'm working in Toronto in work permit for the last one year and have job offer with my employer to apply in this category.

But I wanted to check what is the IELTS score level is needed. I have a score of (R:6, W:5.5, L:7.5, S: 7) and I'm not sure whether I'm eligible to apply with this score.

Could someone help / guide me in this regards?
Hi there,
If you are eligible for ONIP, then you don't need ILETS.

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi there,
If you are eligible for ONIP, then you don't need ILETS.
Thanks for your response. But i want to know whether just having job offer and work permit with 1yr working exps in Toronto will make me eligible for this process. Need some additional guidance on this one.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
So there are two types of Employer Job Offer,

The first one is Foreign Worker stream and the other one is international student stream.

The foreign worker stream requires you to have 2 years work experience either in Canada or outside Canada (and also this can be accumulated, so you can add you 1 year experience in Canada to your 1 year experience in - let's say Dubia). - so that adds up to 2years ( within the last 5 years).
For more info: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream

The international student stream requires you to have at least 2 years program education in Canada and at least 1 year experience I believe. The thing is that this stream is paused right now until further notice.
For more info: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-international-student-stream

Good luck

Reactions: Pgill2609 and NAS29

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
So there are two types of Employer Job Offer,

The first one is Foreign Worker stream and the other one is international student stream.

The foreign worker stream requires you to have 2 years work experience either in Canada or outside Canada (and also this can be accumulated, so you can add you 1 year experience in Canada to your 1 year experience in - let's say Dubia). - so that adds up to 2years ( within the last 5 years).
For more info: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream

The international student stream requires you to have at least 2 years program education in Canada and at least 1 year experience I believe. The thing is that this stream is paused right now until further notice.
For more info: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-international-student-stream

Good luck
HI Zuperman

Please help me with to solve my query

as you said that Foreign job worker stream has paused and i also check that it has been paused on 26th april 2019 and may be open later this year.

I just want to know does pausing of stream has any effect on LMIA job offer process means can one continue the LMIA process if the above said international job offer stream has paused its intake of cases
or
one has to wait till the stream open again

Is there any relation in between LMIA job offer process and employee job offer stream.
what i think that suppose the stream open in january then from today sept to January there are 5 months and in these 5 months LMIA approval for job can be done or we cant do this because of paused of job offer stream

please reply , its very urgent

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
HI Zuperman

Please help me with to solve my query

as you said that Foreign job worker stream has paused and i also check that it has been paused on 26th april 2019 and may be open later this year.

I just want to know does pausing of stream has any effect on LMIA job offer process means can one continue the LMIA process if the above said international job offer stream has paused its intake of cases
or
one has to wait till the stream open again

Is there any relation in between LMIA job offer process and employee job offer stream.
what i think that suppose the stream open in january then from today sept to January there are 5 months and in these 5 months LMIA approval for job can be done or we cant do this because of paused of job offer stream

please reply , its very urgent
I’m not sure about this

I don’t have any information regarding this

Fayezharb

Sep 1, 2017
Hi there,

I need your advice please. I am an engineer (not licensed) working in the engineering field in Ontario and I want to apply to Ontario PNP. I know that engineering is a regulated occupation in Ontario and I have to get a license if I want to use one of the reserved title.

But I wonder if I can apply to OPNP if I had a job offer with the same NOC as mechanical engineer and same duties but with different title like designer for example and I will work under the direct supervision of licensed professional engineers who will always check and sign my work.

Also can I apply for OPNP before getting an invitation to apply from Ontario?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi guys, anyone here applied for the OINP (PNP) Foreign worker stream? if so, can you please post your progress? Did anyone get their status changed from Submitted to something else?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi guys, anyone here applied for the OINP (PNP) Foreign worker stream? if so, can you please post your progress? Did anyone get their status changed from Submitted to something else?
I've applied on Sep 3 and is still in submitted.
And you?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
I've applied on Sep 3 and is still in submitted.
And you?
Wow.. I did it on 9th. So, looks like my application is long way away from yours if your thingy is not yet picked.

Reactions: chivinas

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Wow.. I did it on 9th. So, looks like my application is long way away from yours if your thingy is not yet picked.
I'm so anxious! I enter the site every day, two or three times a day to check ... I don't know how I'm going to do!
What stream did you apply? I am on Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream.

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
Hello all
I just want to know if somebody has a lmia job offer , then should he require to show 3 or 6 month old funds in his account

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
I'm so anxious! I enter the site every day, two or three times a day to check ... I don't know how I'm going to do!
What stream did you apply? I am on Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream.
Same, foreign worker offer stream. Fingers crossed. Mainly for the time taken.

Reactions: chivinas