+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Vitbor

Oct 17, 2023
Hello everyone.My status on pnp aplication On Demand job offer foregn worker just approved.Whats the next step,and when will I get papers.

oddy81

Oct 19, 2023
i have submitted all documents on 10nth Feb 2023 and still awaiting under Foreign worker stream category ..Status is DIP for the past few months. they are way behind the normal processing time mentioned on their official website for foreign worker category.

Also at the time of submitting documents my wage was $40/hr as per approved in my LMIA whereas median wage currently going on is 40.87 however I havent received any request regarding salary by OINP as of now. Can anyone please advise if it affects my application

memolllak

Jun 17, 2022
Hello everyone.
my friend has submitted an application but he has not received AOR yet. now he want to update a document. is there any way to send a document to be added to application?

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hello everyone.
my friend has submitted an application but he has not received AOR yet. now he want to update a document. is there any way to send a document to be added to application?
I had to do that once, you can send a form 009-0161E to the ontarionominee@ontario.ca email. You can find the form here: https://forms.mgcs.gov.on.ca/dataset/009-0161/resource/c45f266c-3dee-49c6-b2e5-f64a318e9598

More info here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-system-streams#:~:text=You can make changes to,you misspelled your name):

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
22301 - Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Hi All,

I recently received renewed my passport and my current status for OINP- JOFW is under assessment within Canada, do I have to submit my new passport copy to OINP via e-mail or by any other means, please let me know if anyone has gone through the same before or have any idea about it?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi All,

I recently received renewed my passport and my current status for OINP- JOFW is under assessment within Canada, do I have to submit my new passport copy to OINP via e-mail or by any other means, please let me know if anyone has gone through the same before or have any idea about it?
You can send an email to Ontario Immigration to let them know that you have renewed your passport. Include a delivery and read receipt in your email so that you have a record when your email is received and read.

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
22301 - Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
You can send an email to Ontario Immigration to let them know that you have renewed your passport. Include a delivery and read receipt in your email so that you have a record when your email is received and read.
Thanks a lot for replying. will sure do that.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Thanks a lot for replying. will sure do that.
Email messaging allows the sender to request for delivery/read receipt, regardless of email platform or domain. For example, if you are using gmail, you can refer to this link on how to include a delivery receipt request in your email:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/9413651?hl=en

Once email is delivered to receipt email server, a “delivery receipt” is sent out as a reply by that server acknowledging the email transmission.

Reactions: Milan64

ibadS

Jan 6, 2022
I have a question about ONIP and would really appreciate if someone can provide suggestions/advice/comment. I have submitted Expression of Interest in August 2023 and still waiting for Notification of Interest. For the background, I have submitted for Foreign Worker Job Stream. My question is, does the NOI depend on NOC code too as I fall under 21220 which is cyber security and wondering if this would be an issue or otherwise considered for Nomination?

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I have a question about ONIP and would really appreciate if someone can provide suggestions/advice/comment. I have submitted Expression of Interest in August 2023 and still waiting for Notification of Interest. For the background, I have submitted for Foreign Worker Job Stream. My question is, does the NOI depend on NOC code too as I fall under 21220 which is cyber security and wondering if this would be an issue or otherwise considered for Nomination?

A NOC Code of 21220 a a TEER category 2, So this alone shouldn't be an issue for you if you have a high enough score and all other requirements are met, since according to the Eligible Occupation section of the Foreign Worker stream page, TEER category 2 jobs are eligible:

2. Eligible Occupation: The job offered must be in a skilled occupation at TEER category 0, 1, 2 or 3 of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
You can read more about this and other requirements here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-2

oddy81

Oct 19, 2023
i have submitted all documents on 10nth Feb 2023 and still awaiting under Foreign worker stream category ..Status is DIP for the past few months. they are way behind the normal processing time mentioned on their official website for foreign worker category.

Also at the time of submitting documents my wage was $40/hr as per approved in my LMIA whereas median wage currently going on is 40.87 however I havent received any request regarding salary by OINP as of now. Can anyone please advise if it affects my application
Still waiting for final decision submitted paperwork on 10nth Feb 2023 and DIP status for the last few months. Does it really take too long?? Can anyone please answer