+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Sep 30, 2023
It's hard to comment without further details. Who is your employer? Can you share the full job offer you received? If there is an issue, this can make processing take much longer while the province investigates. Ultimately very hard to say what is going on without further details.
I can share the offer letter to your email address including the agency details if you provide it to me.
Thanks

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
In that case the application should have been rejected but there is no such thing happened yet. I have already contacted them but they refused to take my request on status check since the email address associated with the OINP account is from the agency and OINP would not respond unless communicated via the associated email address.
So, how did you apply for this job? How were you interviewed by the employer?

It is also weird that Ontario Immigration would refuse to provide you with your application details even if you were using an agency.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I can share the offer letter to your email address including the agency details if you provide it to me.
Thanks
Share it here, just redact any personal information. That way, the forum members could try to help you.

Reactions: scylla
Sep 30, 2023
So, how did you apply for this job? How were you interviewed by the employer?

It is also weird that Ontario Immigration would refuse to provide you with your application details even if you were using an agency.
I don't know if you are aware off agencies that works on finding a job relevant to your profile which in my case is Systems Administrator (IT). I had to make a video profile of mine including a CV and a long list of documents including professional, educational and personal IDs of me and my entire family. The agency then would look into their pool of 500+ companies (that's what they claim) and once they get a match they work around the process to get the job offer. It's a process where one utilizes legal channels to find a job in Canada and ofcourse they charge huge for that.

You can find the OINP response at this link below.
https://pasteboard.co/yxpWXqSwGv1y.png

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks
Sorry, I don't share my email address with people I don't know. I'm also not qualified to provide private advice. Post the details to the forum removing personal information such as your name.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In that case the application should have been rejected but there is no such thing happened yet.
No - not necessarily. If there is an issue OINP is investigating related to the EOI, it could potentially take quite a bit longer.

Sep 30, 2023
Sorry, I don't share my email address with people I don't know. I'm also not qualified to provide private advice. Post the details to the forum removing personal information such as your name.
You are not even sharing your email address which one cannot do nothing about and you are expecting me to post the offer and other details which is ofcourse private. You are anyway not qualified to advice, let's just be it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You are not even sharing your email address which one cannot do nothing about and you are expecting me to post the offer and other details which is ofcourse private. You are anyway not qualified to advice, let's just be it.
Your choice of course. Without further details, I don't think any of us can help you further. The agency needs to contact the province to request an update.

Reactions: rcincanada2019
Sep 30, 2023
I don't think anybody is going to publicly post this confidential details. And moreover, I see that nobody here is qualified enough or have sound knowledge in the process to advice. I should look for proper channels and not public forums.

Thanks folks!

Sep 30, 2023
I don't know if you are aware off agencies that works on finding a job relevant to your profile which in my case is Systems Administrator (IT). I had to make a video profile of mine including a CV and a long list of documents including professional, educational and personal IDs of me and my entire family. The agency then would look into their pool of 500+ companies (that's what they claim) and once they get a match they work around the process to get the job offer. It's a process where one utilizes legal channels to find a job in Canada and ofcourse they charge huge for that.

I have deleted this image due to no use here, ignore it please!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I don't think anybody is going to publicly post this confidential details. And moreover, I see that nobody here is qualified enough or have sound knowledge in the process to advice. I should look for proper channels and not public forums.

Thanks folks!
Lots of people do post job offers here and also employer details to get help in confirming if the job offer is genuine. This happens all of the time. They simply remove the personal / private details such as their name, etc. It's your choice of course.

No one here is an immigration lawyer or consultant. You are of course free to hire an immigration lawyer to help you. That's the better option if you're looking for private advice.

Good luck.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

With all due respect, I am a Systems Administrator myself. Hence, am able to do research to file a diy application. Sorry, I don't need an agency to do a very simple task for me... And I also don't know any company in Canada who would hire foreign workers without interviewing them, especially if they are outland.

A Canadian company who wishes to hire foreign workers must apply for LMIA, proving that no citizen or PR can do the job (or they cannot find any). They have to pay CAD$1000 for a LMIA application. After LMIA, they then offer a job to a foreign worker, who then file for a WP application. FYI, Ontario scrutinizes a job offer stream application thoroughly, both the employer and the employee.

You already have an agency doing things for you. You are paying them top dollars in good faith that they really know what they are doing, so suggest to stick it out with them. Or are you beginning to doubt if your agency is legit or not?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Thanks folks!
If applied through OINP, your employer would have filled out the mandatory OINP employer form. If you have a copy of the form then that will show that it is legitimate too.

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Thank you for the update, mine haven't changed status yet but I started seeing status changes for HCP applications submitted between Aug 15 to Aug 20.
Hopefully ours start seeing some changes soon as well... I submitted my application for the Foreign Worker stream on Aug 22nd, if there's any changes on my status I'll update it here

Reactions: accidenteleng

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
22301 - Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Hello Everyone,

I am under process to get Nomination thought Employer Job Offer : foreign worker stream (NOI on 15th Aug 2023) as a current post graduation work permit holder. My question is about work permit extension (mine will expire in Jan 2024) after getting nomination certificate, do I have to apply for new closed work permit using "work permit supportive letter" that I will receive along with nomination certificate in e-mail or I can apply for BOWP after getting AOR for my PR application? please suggest.