+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

maksimusf

Apr 30, 2022
If you are licensed through the College of Nurses then contact OINP and ask for reconsideration.
Yes i am registered with CNO. The requirements is not clear to me ! Before write an email to OINP i prefer to make sure that i understood correctly the requiremets !

naveen_dharni

May 10, 2023
Hello everyone, I got the ITA for Employer Job Offer: Foreign worker stream on 15th August, Planning to submit the documents in the next 2-3 days. Few questions I have:
  1. Do I need to send my WES to OINP separately? I'm attaching my WES pdf document to the application.
  2. After the submission, it still takes 90-120 days to get the nomination or is it faster now?
  3. After getting the nomination, Do we still have only paper-based applications and no EE route?
  4. And If "Yes" to only a paper-based application, Can I apply for Bridge open work permit after submitting the PR application(non-express route) as my WP is expiring in March 2024?
  5. The PR application processing time is still 18 months or is it any better now?

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
1. Yes
2. Not sure but it should take somewhere about 3-6 months, might be earlier
3. Yes it’s a paper based application
4.yes you can apply for bowp
5. Yes it will take similar time

Reactions: naveen_dharni

accidenteleng

Jul 30, 2022
Hello everyone, I got the ITA for Employer Job Offer: Foreign worker stream on 15th August, Planning to submit the documents in the next 2-3 days. Few questions I have:
  1. Do I need to send my WES to OINP separately? I'm attaching my WES pdf document to the application.
  2. After the submission, it still takes 90-120 days to get the nomination or is it faster now?
  3. After getting the nomination, Do we still have only paper-based applications and no EE route?
  4. And If "Yes" to only a paper-based application, Can I apply for Bridge open work permit after submitting the PR application(non-express route) as my WP is expiring in March 2024?
  5. The PR application processing time is still 18 months or is it any better now?
You need Education Evaluation only if you claim points for education, check your EOI if you claimed points.

Reactions: naveen_dharni

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
22301 - Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Hello Everyone,

I am under process to get Nomination thought Employer Job Offer : foreign worker stream (NOI on 15th Aug 2023) as an current open work permit holder. My question is about PR process after getting nomination certificate, as I read that we are eligible though Non-express entry and that is paper based but when I checked online it says as follow:

'You must now apply online
As of September 23, 2022, you must now apply online for this program.

If you can’t apply online, and require accommodations, including for a disability, you can ask for the application in another format (paper, braille or large print).'

so my question is that have CIC changed application format and make it possible to submit online since September 23, 2022?

Please let me know if someone has insight regarding this?

accidenteleng

Jul 30, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I am under process to get Nomination thought Employer Job Offer : foreign worker stream (NOI on 15th Aug 2023) as an current open work permit holder. My question is about PR process after getting nomination certificate, as I read that we are eligible though Non-express entry and that is paper based but when I checked online it says as follow:

'You must now apply online
As of September 23, 2022, you must now apply online for this program.

If you can’t apply online, and require accommodations, including for a disability, you can ask for the application in another format (paper, braille or large print).'

so my question is that have CIC changed application format and make it possible to submit online since September 23, 2022?

Please let me know if someone has insight regarding this?
In same boat as you, non express entry is not paper based it's online, just different portal than gckey.

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
In same boat as you, non express entry is not paper based it's online, just different portal than gckey.
Thanks for the response, have you got any update since you submitted your application to OINP, mine says submitted and it has been 3 weeks now?

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Not yet Submitted on Aug 19, I think on average it takes 1 month before change status.
I thought the same, Hope to get some update soon. Best of luck to you and be in touch if there is any update from either of us

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Hi everyone,

I am standing at submitted stage for Nomination through Employer Job Offer : foreign worker stream (NOI on 15th Aug 2023) as an current open work permit holder. My question is recently(after file submission) my salary is increased by 5% do I have to inform OINP about the change in salary, now and then salary was above the median wage?

and if yes then how should it can be done, Please let me know if anyone has gone through the same situation?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi everyone,

I am standing at submitted stage for Nomination through Employer Job Offer : foreign worker stream (NOI on 15th Aug 2023) as an current open work permit holder. My question is recently(after file submission) my salary is increased by 5% do I have to inform OINP about the change in salary, now and then salary was above the median wage?

and if yes then how should it can be done, Please let me know if anyone has gone through the same situation?
Send an email to Ontario Immigration and attach recent paystub and employer letter stating the salary increase. I almost got my nomination rejected because of that salary increase.

Reactions: mig_akira

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Send an email to Ontario Immigration and attach recent paystub and employer letter stating the salary increase. I almost got my nomination rejected because of that salary increase.
Thank you very much for a response, I will get it done and just be double sure that I have to send paystub and fresh employment letter only?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Thank you very much for a response, I will get it done and just be double sure that I have to send paystub and fresh employment letter only?
Yes, but make sure the employment letter states the salary increase.

Good luck to you!

Reactions: Milan64