+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Believer16m

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
I just submitted my documents for OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream. Just wondering how long will it take to process my application ?

Also the fees for these applications are so damn high CD$2000 :eek:
Hi @proceso
Can you please guide me what was the requirement from Employer side ? Also do employers agree easily to fill the "Employer Form" ?

proceso

May 1, 2020
Hi @proceso
Can you please guide me what was the requirement from Employer side ? Also do employers agree easily to fill the "Employer Form" ?
yeagh. They don't have to pay anything. They just have to provide some information only.

Things like : CRA reg no, Revenue range, no of employees bla bla

chestondale

Mar 30, 2022
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check for OINP foreign worker stream. Have you applied online or paperbase for your PR? please let me know as I dont have any idea after being invited for OINP foreign worker stream. Much appreciated for your response. THanks

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hi
I have lmia based work permit as a warehouse supervisor and it is expired in august 2022. But I got a new lmia from same employer but under different noc which is 0714 . So my question is, is I’m eligible for oinp foreign worker stream under new noc code 0714 so I will get more points or I have to complete 2 year experience under new noc code to be eligible for pnp as a manger. Because under noc 1215 I don’t think I will qualify for pnp coz my points around 36.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Does employer revenue have to be Ontario only or it can be canada wide or worldwide? some companies have over 1000000$ worldwide

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
yeagh. They don't have to pay anything. They just have to provide some information only.

Things like : CRA reg no, Revenue range, no of employees bla bla
Do you know if employer revenue of $1000 000 is canada based only or it can be worldwide?

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hi friends, I apply for oinp foreign work stream, under b level, is anyone can how long does it take for my file to be selected in the entry pool ?

maksimusf

Apr 30, 2022
Hi folks !

I did not find a sufficient explanation regarding the OINP foreign worker employer job offer .
May be sombody can help me .
I just got refused by OINP as Incomplete Application !
My question is if i RN registered in ON and working as RN do i steel need meet work requerement of 2 yers ? or because i have registration i do need to meet the 2 years of work exp?

You must meet one of the following requirements depending on the position of the job offer:

• If your job offer is for an occupation that requires a mandatory licence or other authorization in Ontario, you must hold a valid licence or authorization from the appropriate regulatory body in Ontario at the time of application submission.
  • If your job offer is not for an occupation that requires a mandatory licence or other authorization in Ontario, you must demonstrate work experience in the same occupation as the NOC code of your job offer.
Look like i do not need 2 years of work exp in order to meet requrements ?

Thank you !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi folks !

I did not find a sufficient explanation regarding the OINP foreign worker employer job offer .
May be sombody can help me .
I just got refused by OINP as Incomplete Application !
My question is if i RN registered in ON and working as RN do i steel need meet work requerement of 2 yers ? or because i have registration i do need to meet the 2 years of work exp?

You must meet one of the following requirements depending on the position of the job offer:

• If your job offer is for an occupation that requires a mandatory licence or other authorization in Ontario, you must hold a valid licence or authorization from the appropriate regulatory body in Ontario at the time of application submission.
  • If your job offer is not for an occupation that requires a mandatory licence or other authorization in Ontario, you must demonstrate work experience in the same occupation as the NOC code of your job offer.
Look like i do not need 2 years of work exp in order to meet requrements ?

Thank you !
As stated you need two years. Read the next paragraph.
To meet the work experience requirement, you must have at least two years of cumulative paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part-time work) in the same occupation (same National Occupational Classification code) as your job offer.

You must have gained this work experience within the five years prior to the date you submit your application, not the date you received the invitation to apply. If your work experience was gained in Canada, you must have been legally living and working in Canada.

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, guys! How many month did you wait for PAL after you pass you medical? It's been a month as I passed my medical exam and there is no updates in my account ...

maksimusf

Apr 30, 2022
As stated you need two years. Read the next paragraph.
To meet the work experience requirement, you must have at least two years of cumulative paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part-time work) in the same occupation (same National Occupational Classification code) as your job offer.

You must have gained this work experience within the five years prior to the date you submit your application, not the date you received the invitation to apply. If your work experience was gained in Canada, you must have been legally living and working in Canada.
Thank for you reply.

But in the first paragraph says that if your job offer is not for an occupation that requires a mandatory licence or other authorization in Ontario, you must demonstrate work experience so why for licenced ocupations in the same paragraph its not says that i must demonstrate work experience ?

Look like for the ocupations which requred mandatory licence 2 years not reqered !