Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
thanks and good to know that, now you should start the PR application process, which takes another long waitting. :)
Yes! and this one will be worst! I can't even imagine! This weekend I'll prepare the application.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
To clear all doubt, in the nominee certificate says:
"This letter confirms that you have been nominated for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. You must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this nomination is not valid for Express Entry."
does it anywhere mention about how many points are awarded ?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
does it anywhere mention about how many points are awarded ?
The letter says:
We are pleased to inform you that your application for a certificate of nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), subject to the following conditions and/or restrictions:
1. You must continue to demonstrate on a reasonable basis an intention to reside in Ontario.
2. You must be employed in the approved employment position as of the date of your nomination, if you are already working for the employer in the approved employment position; or on the date you obtain a work permit and begin working in the approved employment position.
This means that the conditions of employment must remain consistent with those set out in the approved position, which includes, but is not limited to, your:
a. approved wage,
b. position and duties,
c. hours of work,
d. any other condition of employment included in the approval.
If there is a change in the nature of the employment position, such as proposed position title, duties, employment location, wages, and/or hours of work, please notify the OINP immediately.

You are now eligible to apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence in Canada as a Provincial Nominee. IRCC is solely responsible for the processing of applications for permanent residence in Canada.
Applications to IRCC must be filed with IRCC’s Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia by regular mail or courier.
Please take note of the expiry date of your Confirmation of Nomination. Your application for permanent residence must be filed with IRCC before the expiry of your Confirmation of Nomination. The validity of your Confirmation of Nomination may only be extended on the basis of mitigating circumstances that are outside of your control. Please note that you and any accompanying family member(s) must satisfy IRCC that you meet the eligibility requirements for permanent residence in Canada under the federal Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Should you or your accompanying family member(s) be found inadmissible to Canada, your application for permanent residence may be refused by IRCC. All IRCC application forms and guides are available on the IRCC website. Detailed instructions on how to apply for permanent residence as a Provincial Nominee are available at the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugeescitizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees.html Please read IRCC’s instructions carefully to ensure that your application is complete before submission. You must include a copy of this letter and a copy of your Confirmation of Nomination with your permanent residence application.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
The letter says:
We are pleased to inform you that your application for a certificate of nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), subject to the following conditions and/or restrictions:
1. You must continue to demonstrate on a reasonable basis an intention to reside in Ontario.
2. You must be employed in the approved employment position as of the date of your nomination, if you are already working for the employer in the approved employment position; or on the date you obtain a work permit and begin working in the approved employment position.
This means that the conditions of employment must remain consistent with those set out in the approved position, which includes, but is not limited to, your:
a. approved wage,
b. position and duties,
c. hours of work,
If there is a change in the nature of the employment position, such as proposed position title, duties, employment location, wages, and/or hours of work, please notify the OINP immediately.

You are now eligible to apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence in Canada as a Provincial Nominee. IRCC is solely responsible for the processing of applications for permanent residence in Canada.
Applications to IRCC must be filed with IRCC’s Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia by regular mail or courier.
Please take note of the expiry date of your Confirmation of Nomination. Your application for permanent residence must be filed with IRCC before the expiry of your Confirmation of Nomination. The validity of your Confirmation of Nomination may only be extended on the basis of mitigating circumstances that are outside of your control. Please note that you and any accompanying family member(s) must satisfy IRCC that you meet the eligibility requirements for permanent residence in Canada under the federal Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Should you or your accompanying family member(s) be found inadmissible to Canada, your application for permanent residence may be refused by IRCC. All IRCC application forms and guides are available on the IRCC website. Detailed instructions on how to apply for permanent residence as a Provincial Nominee are available at the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugeescitizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees.html Please read IRCC’s instructions carefully to ensure that your application is complete before submission. You must include a copy of this letter and a copy of your Confirmation of Nomination with your permanent residence application.
wow.. cool is the expiry date like 6 months from the issue date?
also, what would happen if the job title, wages or role changes? any idea?
so if you get the PR, will your Famiy members also get it ? or they should do something different to get PR?
I appreciate your efforts, you are really quick in filing the application forms just like you did the OINP and got all the emloyer docs ready before you submit within a week of OINP opening, may be you must have been prepared earlier I think ?...
so what all you need for Paper-based application forms ? do you need anything from your employers? anything from Education university? that needs to be submitted? what about ECA report, is that needed? i hope they dont need the IELTS score as well I think, correct? and Police verification and Health check reports needed?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
e are pleased to inform you that your application for a certificate of nomination has been granted under the Ontar
ou must be employed in the approved emplo
The letter says:
a. approved wage,
b. position and duties,
c. hours of work,

[1] After PNP is received, the CRS score will anyway be way ahead of cut-off, so, Is it okay to remove old work-experience and just keep current one on Express Entry profile?
I do not want to mention 10 + years exp. and then end up submitting a lot of documents or IRCC might ask more documentation.

[2] I think you get work Permit support letter as part of PNP approval . What is that for? Can it be used to extend work visa without need of a LMIA?
I think there is bridging WP concept as well, which can be filed after PR application is submitted. Which one is better option- apply work visa based on OINP work permit support letter or bridging one?

Let me know your thoughts guys.

Last edited:

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
wow.. cool is the expiry date like 6 months from the issue date?
Yes, 6 months starting on nomination date.

also, what would happen if the job title, wages or role changes? any idea?
I am not sure, but I think that if you change, should be for a similar or better position. You will have to inform them.

so if you get the PR, will your Famiy members also get it ? or they should do something different to get PR?
They will get PR, also. When you fill the forms, there is one for family members and you have to submit all together.

I appreciate your efforts, you are really quick in filing the application forms just like you did the OINP and got all the emloyer docs ready before you submit within a week of OINP opening, may be you must have been prepared earlier I think ?...
No, the day that the stream re-opened, I started filling everything and got all the documents within the first week. I was fortunate because at my work they were so opened to help me.

so what all you need for Paper-based application forms ? do you need anything from your employers? anything from Education university? that needs to be submitted? what about ECA report, is that needed? i hope they dont need the IELTS score as well I think, correct? and Police verification and Health check reports needed?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html
* No ECA, no IELTS, nothing from employers nor university
* Yes police verification.
* Health check, you have to wait that they send you the request (aprox after 6-8 months of sending the application package)
In this checklist is everything you need: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

Reactions: Smeesha

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
[1] After PNP is received, the CRS score will anyway be way ahead of cut-off, so, Is it okay to remove old work-experience and just keep current one on Express Entry profile?
I do not want to mention 10 + years exp. and then end up submitting a lot of documents or IRCC might ask more documentation.

[2] I think you get work Permit support letter as part of PNP approval . What is that for? Can it be used to extend work visa without need of a LMIA?
I think there is bridging WP concept as well, which can be filed after PR application is submitted. Which one is better option- apply work visa based on OINP work permit support letter or bridging one?

Let me know your thoughts guys.
1- CRS doesn't matter, you don't have one under this application. With the PNP you'll apply directly to IRCC (it is not express entry)
They don't ask for work experience proof.

2- The work permit support letter lets you get a new work permit if you don't have one or if the one you have is near to expire. In this case, you don't need an LMIA, the letter says that is exempt.
My actual work permit is due March 2022, I am not sure if I have to get a new one or not.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
1- CRS doesn't matter, you don't have one under this application. With the PNP you'll apply directly to IRCC (it is not express entry)
They don't ask for work experience proof.

2- The work permit support letter lets you get a new work permit if you don't have one or if the one you have is near to expire. In this case, you don't need an LMIA, the letter says that is exempt.
My actual work permit is due March 2022, I am not sure if I have to get a new one or not.
Hey, Thanks for reply- I am bit confused with your 1st response. I have understanding that once nomination is received, need to create an express entry on IRCC website, and then get ITA. Are you saying with an approved nomination, there is another way to apply for PR? Most of cases I have heard, people have created Express entry post nomination and this has been mentioned on IRCC website as well. I might be wrong, can you please send me a link that indicates apply directly to IRCC without an express entry profile? Not sure you are referring to Paper based application? :)

I do not think you require work visa extension, already it's good for 2 years. Mine is expiring within 6 months, so in need of nomination at earliest.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey, Thanks for reply- I am bit confused with your 1st response. I have understanding that once nomination is received, need to create an express entry on IRCC website, and then get ITA. Are you saying with an approved nomination, there is another way to apply for PR? Most of cases I have heard, people have created Express entry post nomination and this has been mentioned on IRCC website as well. I might be wrong, can you please send me a link that indicates apply directly to IRCC without an express entry profile?

I do not think you require work visa extension, already it's good for 2 years. Mine is expiring within 6 months, so in need of nomination at earliest.
The OINP Employer Job Offer is a strem that doesn't work under express entry. You apply directly to the province and if they nominate you, with that nomination you have to apply directly to IRCC in a paper based application.
Another thing is if you are on the express entry pool, the province founds you, and sends you an ITA (invitation to apply), this is under EE.
You can read more here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.html

Reactions: phanikiran.kara