Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
if you dont mind , please share details, if you got emai or mail? what does it say and how does it look ? the NOMINATION especially.
I got an email that says:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find attached the following documents:
• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter
• Work Permit Support Letter
• Employer Approval Letter
The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

and attached are those four documents as pdf. In the email is also copies the contact officer of the company where I work.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
I got an email that says:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find attached the following documents:
• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter
• Work Permit Support Letter
• Employer Approval Letter
The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

and attached are those four documents as pdf. In the email is also copies the contact officer of the company where I work.
Awesome ..thanks for sharing dear .. yours processing times are amazing mostly for those who applied within first week got it ... hopefully we will also receive such email ... fingers crossed

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Can I have a question, in the website they indicate that in employment letter must include NOC code. However if my employer just provide job duties and not NOC code, whether it will be OK ?
It's weird because I see they require NOC code, working week, wage ... in Employer form, so I'm not sure they need it to be confirmed in job letter again.

Last edited:

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
congratulations...
so there is no so called 'decision made' state, and you just from DIP directly goes to approved?
Yes, I move from DIP to approved. I got an e-mail, and in the e-filling portal says "Approved" under the status row.

Reactions: kumar143

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Can I have a question, in the website they indicate that in employment letter must include NOC code. However if my employer just provide job duties and not NOC code, whether it will be OK ?
It's weird because I see they require NOC code, working week, wage ... in Employer form, so I'm not sure they need it to be confirmed in job letter again.
My job letter didn't have the NOC code but had the job title and job duties describing the NOC. However, in the employer form, I did put the NOC code. Anyway, I think that if you can have the NOC code in the letter, is better than not having it.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Awesome ..thanks for sharing dear .. yours processing times are amazing mostly for those who applied within first week got it ... hopefully we will also receive such email ... fingers crossed
Of course, all of you will have your nomination soon!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
To clear all doubt, in the nominee certificate says:
"This letter confirms that you have been nominated for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. You must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this nomination is not valid for Express Entry."

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Yes, I move from DIP to approved. I got an e-mail, and in the e-filling portal says "Approved" under the status row.
thanks and good to know that, now you should start the PR application process, which takes another long waitting. :)