+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Good Luck , Best wishes to all
Apply asap, because rules will be changed soon .
Thanks a lot for your wishes! All the best for you as well!
Btw, in the application they ask for 1 year experience but on the website it says 9 months, so I don't know if the 9 months is enough or not . Moreover, she had 1 month layoff because of covid during april-may. Do we have to mention that? If so, where?
Appreciate it!

Preet2020

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks a lot for your wishes! All the best for you as well!
Btw, in the application they ask for 1 year experience but on the website it says 9 months, so I don't know if the 9 months is enough or not . Moreover, she had 1 month layoff because of covid during april-may. Do we have to mention that? If so, where?
Appreciate it!
9 months is true , my friends applied all got approved .
They will verify from employment letter dates
And the payslips submitted total of 40 weeks
(Each week must be 30 hours minumum)which will be 40×30=1200 hours .
Mentioning about layoff ,i dont know
Just submitt as it is what you get on letter , and you can mention that one in intent to reside letter also ,

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
9 months is true , my friends applied all got approved .
They will verify from employment letter dates
And the payslips submitted total of 40 weeks
(Each week must be 30 hours minumum)which will be 40×30=1200 hours .
Mentioning about layoff ,i dont know
Just submitt as it is what you get on letter , and you can mention that one in intent to reside letter also ,
did they apply as 30?.
@jugarsep take care. Before I apply, I had a chat with a lawyer and he mentioned that ppl who applyed using 30 hours had problems... Take care.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
did they apply as 30?.
@jugarsep take care. Before I apply, I had a chat with a lawyer and he mentioned that ppl who applyed using 30 hours had problems... Take care.
What? Why would that be a problem? My friend applied and got approved. Min. 30 hrs is stated on the website. Just need T4, pay slip and bank statement. All the proves.

If someone lyes that is the only issue. If they are honest there are no issues with 30 hrs per week. It’s pretty normal to work 7.5 hrs a day (after 0.5 hr lunch break deduction) for 4 days a week.

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
What? Why would that be a problem? My friend applied and got approved. Min. 30 hrs is stated on the website. Just need T4, pay slip and bank statement. All the proves.

If someone lyes that is the only issue. If they are honest there are no issues with 30 hrs per week. It’s pretty normal to work 7.5 hrs a day (after 0.5 hr lunch break deduction) for 4 days a week.
The "why" I don't know. I'm only trying to advise/avoid some problems, take easy =D
Those immigration agents sometimes have their own point of view even if the manual is saying differently.
There are many "black boxes" in the manual as well.
For instance, can you leave your job after getting the nominations?
Until 2019, the manual has never mentioned it, now, when you receive the Nomination Letter, it shows: you MUST continue in the same position, where it could open another discussion... if you get a promotion and now you changed your position. Will you lose your nominations? The letter says "May". Some ppl says "Yes/No"

Canadian PR process is so crazy sometimes.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
The "why" I don't know. I'm only trying to advise/avoid some problems, take easy =D
Those immigration agents sometimes have their own point of view even if the manual is saying differently.
There are many "black boxes" in the manual as well.
For instance, can you leave your job after getting the nominations?
Until 2019, the manual has never mentioned it, now, when you receive the Nomination Letter, it shows: you MUST continue in the same position, where it could open another discussion... if you get a promotion and now you changed your position. Will you lose your nominations? The letter says "May". Some ppl says "Yes/No"

Canadian PR process is so crazy sometimes.
Well yes, there are so many things that are unclear. It’s better to do extra to avoid any unknown potential issues.

Reactions: J20190911

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Updating:

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
OINP Profile Created: Jul 21 '20
OINP Submitted: Jul 27 '20
OINP Assessment: Aug 11 '20
OINP Awaiting Information: Aug 19 '20
OINP DIP: Sep 21 '20
OINP Nominated: waiting
PR Pkt Delivered (AR): waiting
Biometrics Request email: waiting --> Biometrics Done: waiting
Temp. Resident Visa Approved --> waiting
Pre-Arrival Letter Received(PAL) --> waiting
Landed in Canada --> waiting

Reactions: chivinas

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
anyone aware of this from IRCC?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/pnp-facilitative.html

shall we do something? does it mean that they hold all of our application until next Mar 17?
For applications before March 18, 2020 only. Means who submitted and lose their job by COVID, they will have 2nd chance if they can find a full-time job before March 21, 2021.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hello everybody,

I've received my GCMS notes today (requested Aug 27). As per it:
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Anxiously waiting :)

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream