+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Gillian100

Oct 23, 2019
yes, that's really worse, due to age issue, my CRS score is only 404, so I don't have any chance to get NOI to go via EE stream, apply for PR via paper stream is the only option I can have.
Hello all! May I ask for your advice.. I haven’t started submitting anything yet. I am also getting aged and my prelim CRS is about 420. Should I not bother to do EE profile, and just target at this Employment category? Or can I do both (ie file an EE profile and at the same time enroll the OINP employment category)?

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
If we have consultant then they submitted application from their ID or our ID ????? My consultant submitted application from my name one key account is there any Problem from this ????

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Hello all! May I ask for your advice.. I haven’t started submitting anything yet. I am also getting aged and my prelim CRS is about 420. Should I not bother to do EE profile, and just target at this Employment category? Or can I do both (ie file an EE profile and at the same time enroll the OINP employment category)?
FYI, All the Employment categories are closed except "Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills". If you have job and is one of "In-Demand Skills", it's better to apply. Considering your score around 420,although if you would gain more points by IELTS, that won't be sufficient as the EE score is fluctuating abouve 450-460. This might change (decrease) by year-end if they don't achieve the nominations for the year. You can still fill EE profile, and if you can, apply for OINP. If you're on work permit and going to expire this year, then EE is your best shot. AS OINP is closed for International graduates, Foreign worker streams.

P.S: You can have both profiles, but if you get nominated you'll have to delete the other profile, for sure.

Reactions: Gillian100

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I think that depends on your NOC. This year Ontario sent NOI to Targeted Priority Occupations, Tech draws and Skilled Trades. I don't believe this year they would send more NOIs, but for sure next year they will do it.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
If we have consultant then they submitted application from their ID or our ID ????? My consultant submitted application from my name one key account is there any Problem from this ????
I don't know, I did all by myself.

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Please go through this link https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-representatives

If you filled the application along with Representative consent as "No", then that shouldn't be a problem. Again, there should not be any indication or information that you're appointing a representative in your file if the file is submitted from your account.

If you filled the application along with Representative consent as "Yes" and submitted from your account, then the application might be delayed or deemed incomplete.

If others in this group have appointed representative, they might explain better.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
think than you don't lose anything making a c
My mistake. So, yes. Around 500-600 nominations are left. In 2018, they exceeded the allocated nominations by 250. So, if the OINP assess your application to be valid and you submit before deadline/ closing date, you may be nominated, no matter if they exceed the allocated nominations from Federal govt.
Thanks, good to know that. The update they have posted is a bit confusing, It says no application can be submitted as of 09/23. With that message, I understood that an application should be submitted on or before 09/23 only. Mine was submitted on 09/25.

Hoping to get the status changed to 'assessment' end of this month ( 30+ days). Is there anyone else here who has created the profile before Intake closed on 09/23 and submitted post this date?

Is it okay to have Express Entry profile whilst you are waiting on OINP? Hope there would not be conflict later.

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
Please go through this link https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-representatives

If you filled the application along with Representative consent as "No", then that shouldn't be a problem. Again, there should not be any indication or information that you're appointing a representative in your file if the file is submitted from your account.

If you filled the application along with Representative consent as "Yes" and submitted from your account, then the application might be delayed or deemed incomplete.

If others in this group have appointed representative, they might explain better.
Thanks altaf i think that's why my application delayed my representative submitted from my account.

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks, good to know that. The update they have posted is a bit confusing, It says no application can be submitted as of 09/23. With that message, I understood that an application should be submitted on or before 09/23 only. Mine was submitted on 09/25.

Hoping to get the status changed to 'assessment' end of this month ( 30+ days). Is there anyone else here who has created the profile before Intake closed on 09/23 and submitted post this date?

Is it okay to have Express Entry profile whilst you are waiting on OINP? Hope there would not be conflict later.

I agree. But, when the program no more accepts the applications to be submitted after Sep 23, then you won't be able to submit after that. It is the registration/ file umber generation that you need to consider the intake closure date.

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks altaf i think that's why my application delayed my representative submitted from my account.

No problem. It is better to inform OINP by calling them or mailing them with proper explanation. Or else, they would consider it as incomplete or would be deemed not eligible.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I agree. But, when the program no more accepts the applications to be submitted after Sep 23, then you won't be able to submit after that. It is the registration/ file umber generation that you need to consider the intake closure date.
application File# was created on 09/16 but application got submitted on 09/25.

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Yes, you can do it both, actually it's what I did as well. but I don't think I will have any chance to get NOI unless OINP make a draw target with job offer only like they did in 2018, which the CRS score only around 350. However, you need IELTS with no less than 6 , ECA together with more than 1 years work experience in Canada, in order to create a EE profile in CIC, and it takes a quite long time to get ECA. so it's up to you whether you want to try both or just go directly with paper based.